Walmart To Fifty Shades

21 thousand reads... (anyone else thinking about that "21" vine??)

I'm crying as I write this now. Thank you so much to every single person that has shown me their support. Read, voted, commented, messaged me (shout out to Mare bear lol) You'll never know how utterly grateful I am for all of you.

This book is my story in a way. It's me. And sharing it with all of you guys has helped me more then you'll ever know.

Thank you.

All my love, Mad.

And btw, if you haven't checked out my latest romantic drama Hideaway go do that lol.

And I've also put out a book of my poetry and songs called Independent Mind if any of you are interested or intrigued haha.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

I've been waiting SO LONG to share this part with you guys!!

(Harry's POV)

"Now we need food." She demands, placing the Fifty Shades collection in the basket. The books and movies included.

Of course she heads straight to the junk food section.

I roll my eyes.

It doesn't count if she doesn't see it.

"I need to get some protein into you. Why don't we get some fruit. Strawberries, maybe?" I grin with the utter most impure intentions.

"Does that include the chocolate fudge-

"No!" I chuckle at her. "It does not."

"Watermelon?"

"Does that include the sugar-

I give her my, 'I'm done' look.

"You're so healthy all the time. I need to get some junk food in you."

"Love, you do realize you talked me into eating Roman noodles on tour like everyday." I remind.

"Every other day." She corrects. "And that doesn't count as junk food. Well-not really-it doesn't matter. We're getting some mint Oreos."

Well, someones mind is made up.

After I've got some strawberries and bananas-

B-a-n-a-n-a-s, this shit, it's bananas...

I sing in my head.

"Are you humming Hollaback Girl?" Jordyn wonders.

Well, I thought I was singing it in my head.

"It's bananas!" I sing, throwing the bananas in her face.

"B-a-n-a-n-a-s." She finishes the lyric, bobbing her head.

Before we head to pick out the ice cream, I put a pineapple in the basket.

"You know what they say about pineapple, don't you?" I mutter down at her, grinning wickedly. An elderly woman passing us gives me a lifted eyebrow, possibly catching what I had said.

How the hell would she have heard?!

Hearing aid?

Jordyn giggles innocently at the woman, then smirks a smile as she gases up at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers.

"I'm gonna go get a cart, I don't want your records to get smashed." She laughs softly through her words and hands me the already full basket.

Throwing double the fruit in the roomy cart once shes back, we finally make our way to the frozen isle.