The Truth Comes Out

(Harry's POV)

I can only imagine what is about to come out of Jordyn's mouth, but once she finally lets it rip, it's even better than I could have hoped.

"I never liked you. You're a know it all, who has your nose stuck up so far in the air, you can smell angel shit."

A laugh escapes me. My hand flys over my mouth after her first blow, but as she continues, I just smile proudly as she figuratively kicks every single one of her family members in their sorry asses.

I cross my arms over my chest, lean against the wall, and enjoy the rest of the show.

Talk about a family show...

"And you should know, when someone asks me about you, I introduce you as the 'step monster'  and I don't even feel bad about it, because if they got to know the bitchy person that you are, they would understand why I use that title for you. Oh, and what is it with you and the freakin laundry baskets?!"

She's referring to how she's never allowed to keep her clothes in Emily's basket and if she does, dirty or clean, Emily will throw them on her bed and leave the empty basket in the laundry room.

"News flash, those laundry baskets have been here longer you! Oh, and let's not forget how you, on more than one occasion, took my dirty clothes out of the family wash room, and set them in the hall. A foot away. What does that do? I literally can't even have my own clothes in my freakin wash room? You just came in here and acted like you own everything! I lived her before you did!" She raises her voice even higher in volume.

"Don't be like that, Jordyn." Says Sarah in confidence.

"And you. You have this holier than thou attitude about everything! You acted like your so perfect, when really your just a shallow person who has more selfies on your phone than you could count, without calculator. And we both know, once everyone else leaves, you're going to be all, 'OMG! It's Harry Styles! Can I get a selfie with you?!' Just because he's famous and that's all you see." She fires.

"Jordyn that's enough." Trist interrupts.

"I'm just getting started."

I smirk, excited to see where this is headed.

Why did I ever date a Kardashian? This is real reality TV.

"Ever since you became a preacher, you act like your better than everybody! And the worst part is, you paint it on as some self loathing BS just to judge everyone else for things you used to do when you were so unworthy of love before you got right with god." She mocks in the utter most annoyance.

"Now, young lady. You better watch your mouth when you're talking about a man of god." Her grandfathers wife warns in a thick southern accent.

"Ahk," She gags. "And you, ruby. You're the worst of them all."

"Excuse me?" She throws her hand on her chest in a annoying portal innocence.

"Don't act so innocent, honey. You're the forty two year old, with the seven one year old grandpa-great grandpa, actually." She corrects with sassy confidence.

Fuck, she's unbelievably sexy right now.

"And you," She direction her attention to the person beside the gold digger, her grandpa. "You couldn't wait at least a month after Nana died to get with her caregiver?" She questions in cringing disgust.

Ruby... being Jordyn's deceased grandmothers previous caregiver...

I'm just as shocked as you guys.