Ugly Liar

Thank you all so much for your love and support. I'm so thankful for you guys.

Be the first to know when a chapter is about to come out by adding me on snap @madd_jades and you can join the group chat for ASIB and we can get to know each other and talk about Harry of course lol.

All the love, Mad.

(Jordyn's POV)

Harry's been acting strange since I stepped through the front door of his fathers house. It's like he's holding his breath. His leg continues to bounce at a steady rhythm and his eyes are avoiding all contact to mine.

"I just wanted to thank you for being so supportive of Harry and I. I know it was all unplanned." I explain as we enjoy some lemonade outside on the little beige patio built of stone.

"Of course," Desmond begins. "I know from experience that love doesn't always come with warning."

"Yes, love along with other things." I laugh but no one joins in. Harry's visibly forces a smile out of politeness, but for the most part I'm just faced with one confused look from Harry's father and a nervous looking Harry.

What is up with him?

"By the way... I'm sorry I couldn't be there with Harry to tell you the big news, but unfortunately I'm not in complete control of my body anymore." I joke and yet again, no one seems to get it. Do I really need to explain myself? They're really leaving me with no choice.

I can actually here the crickets singing in my head.

"You know... because the morning sickness? Although, it should really be called whenever-I-eat-anything-sickness because you're nauseous more often than not."

I'm met with Harry's-along with his fathers eyes bulging out of his head.

"You're pregnant, dear?" Desmond leans forward as if to hear me more clearly.

"What? Yes, why-

I glare at Harry once my common sense sets in. "You didn't tell him!" I yell. "Harry? You said you told him last night! Why would you lie to me? Especially about this?!"

Harry nervously rubs the bottom of his nose with his index finger and gets to his feet. "Let's discuss it inside." He pleads lowly. "One minute, dad. We'll be back shortly."

Desmond give him a doubtful look that says 'yeah right.'

Once Harry's gotten the door shut, leaving a barrier between his father and us, I rightfully lose my shit.

"What the fuck, Harry?! Wha-were you just not gonna tell me?!" I scream in the utter most furious frustration.

"Love, please, calm down." He reaches for my hands but I jerk them away from him.

"No! Don't call me 'love!' That's not just going to make everything magical! And don't tell me to calm down!" The tears begin to burst out from my eyes and explode down my face. "You just caused me to look like a total idiot in front of you father, and why? Because you lied to me last night and told me he took the news that you told him well already. God Harry, out of all people, I never thought you would would be the one to lie to me." I try to rub out the crease between my forehead in attempt to ease my aching head.

"I didn't!" He explains with desperation clear in his tone.

My eyes go wide in even more anger. "You are not serious right now." My voice sharpens as the fire inside of me burns. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No! No, Jordyn. Listen... I-I didn't, I didn't mean to lie. I tried, I really tried to tell him last night but, it-it felt so wrong to tell him with you not there, so I couldn't bring myself to do it. But then I came home and you asked me how it went and I didn't want to make you any more stressed so, I said if went good and you looked so relieved," he sighs and hides his face under his hand. "And I couldn't tell you the truth..."