Stocker?

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I'm not so healthy myself lol let's hope it's not the virus for my grandparents sake.

Fun fact for the day...

I hate the color pink. Despise it. (Unless it's in a sunset)

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.

It's not my best work because I really do feel like shit haha but typing was just about the only thing I was able to do today so I thought I'd give you guys a chapter since a had a day off from Geometry.
Enjoy, all the love, Mad. 🖤

(Harry's POV)

"That was..." I can't think of word to describe how pleasurable that was.

"Steamy?" She suggests.

"Amazing." Jordyn grabs my wrists and unties me.

"It was too tight." She sighs as she looks at my irritated wrists. "I'm sorry." She looks at me with sincere apologetic eyes.

"Babe, it's okay. I didn't even notice. I was a bit preoccupied." I chuckle under my smile.

"Do you think the marks will go away by tonight?" She worries with a amused grin.

"Damnit!" I bounce up. "We're late!" I inform, throwing my trousers back on clumsily due to the sudden rushing.

"Huh, I didn't know I could make you forget about meeting Tori." She laughs with a confused expression fixed on her face.

"I didn't know I could either." I smirk a bit proudly.

"What time is it?" She questions. I grab the clock off the night stand to show her the time.

"Shit! We have to finish getting ready!" She leaps from the bed and into the bathroom.

She gets her outfit back on. This includes ripped black jeans with a Lacey hunter green shirt.

Her favorite color if you haven't noticed.

Her makeup is natural, but a hit of eyeliner flirts with the corners of her eyes. Making them even more endearing. She fixes her loosely curled hair as I search my closet for a shirt to wear.

"Harry, you ready?" She asks.

"Just about." I reply. She soon finds me in my closet.

"Damn." She looks me up and down, grinning.

"What?" I can't help but smile when she's looking at me like this.

"You better put a shirt on or we're really gonna be late." She warns, tearing her eyes off of me, unwillingly it's seems.

"Why? Can you not resist me if I'm not fully clothed? Is that it?" I tease walking up to her and smirking down at her bitting her lip. I feel the heat of her body invade my space as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"That's exactly it. Now seriously, put a shirt on." She begs.

"You sure I shouldn't just throw a jacket on-

"Stop being all Harry! We can't be late to Tori's!" She huffs frustratedly but a smile is plastered on those lips of hers.

"Are you absolutely sure we can't? You know, I'm going commando." I add right in her ear. I then run my hands down her body slowly, then kiss her lips. Holding her in my arms, I pick her up off the floor and spin her around in a circle, causing her to giggle.