Jenny Something...

(Jordyn's POV)

Today's the day that could make it break my career.

Okay, let's not be dramatic.

Alright, so technically it won't break my career per se. But being that close to having the career I want, only to get turned town... that would devastate me. Crush my dreams.

But I know Harry wouldn't let me be soak in my melancholy for long. He would be right there by my side, encouraging me until I could get back on my feet.

I step out of my closet in the guest room.

I haven't slept in here once. That's why I don't call it my room, but all my clothes have their place in here so Harry's Gucci collect doesn't get too crowded.

And before you ask, it was my idea to keep my clothes in this closet instead of his. He has actually tried to convince me time and time again to share his, but I turned his offers down.

But it's sweet how he wants my things with his.

Truth be told, I'm scared if we start acting like a couple that's moved in together, before long we'll be acting like a married couple. Arguing, needing space.

I'd be telling him to leave the toilet seat down.

No, I do not want to be that wife.

That wife?

Wife?!

Calm down dude!

I shake my head to rid myself of the silly thoughts.

I'm on a hunt for the right outfit to wear to meet a women that works with Columbia records. I'm having a meeting with Jennifer... something.

I really need to be better about remembering names.

Jennifer's sister owns a café. I'm told it's closed today, so we'll be having our meeting there.

"Babe?" I call to Harry.

"Yeah?" I hear him answer from somewhere in the distance.

"I need your help, please." I yell in nervous desperation.

A few moments later, Harry's laying on the bed. Propping his head up on his hand, his elbow on a light green pillow.

"What about this one?" I throw on a jacket.

"Love, it's like a hundred degrees outside." He laughs at me.

"Well, I wanna look professional." I whine under a laugh.

"Look, we'll be in an empty café. Just wear something you feel comfortable in that shows who you are. Alright?" His eye brows lift in question.

"Okay." I sing, walking back into the overly large closet.

Feeling Harry's eyes on me, I strip out of the Business looking outfit and throw on a hunter green dress. The fabric stops a few inches above my knees. The dress is loose. I like the fact that it doesn't show every curve I own. I need them to know I don't want to stand for selling sex to sell records.

I throw a couple necklaces on, one short and the other long, traveling down to my belly button.

"Okay, I think I like this one." I try to convince myself.

"You look beautiful." Harry checks his watch. "It's about time." He gives me a calming smile, instantly melting some of my nerves away.

"Okay, just let me throw my shoes on." I avoid heals and choose some white high tops instead.