One Sign Can Change Your Life

If you would like to be apart of the ASIB family then don't be afraid to add me on snap chat so I can add you in the A Star Is Born group chat (where we pretty much just get to know each other and talk about Harry lol) Plus, you're the first to know when a chapter is about to be released. A Star Is Born playlist is on my YouTube channel also if you wanna check it out.

Snap: @madd_jades

YouTube: Maddie Smith

Instagram: @maddie3420

Tiktok: @maddiejades18

All the love, Mad

(Jordyn's POV)

I've been looking forward to going to this concert for months now. I spent all the money I had saved from working over the summer to buy the ticket. But it's going to be worth every penny. It has to be. It's front row for Christ sake. Front row at the first concert I've been to of Harry's. My first Harry Styles concert.

I can't believe it's finally happening.

I have been waiting for this concert since I was sixteen. That's when I discovered Harry's music.

Before you curse me for not listening to One Direction when they were actually still together, you should know it really wasn't my fault. I was never aloud to listen to pop music when I was a kid, but we'll get into all that a bit later.

Don't want to scare you off just yet.

I've never had enough money to purchase a fairly good ticket before. And by fairly good, I mean getting a seat close enough to watch the performer in person instead of the massive screen that's annoyingly delayed two seconds behind. Even though I'm only twenty one and only had to wait a few years to get a ticket, I feel like I've been waiting for ages. But I'd wait a hundred years if I had to for him.

Was that too much? No, I think it was the right amount he deserves. Right? Moving on.

I'm not going to pretend that I know Harry personally, because I don't. And a meet-and-greet is hardly meeting him no matter what they call it. I just want a chance to really know him. Not pay hundreds of dollars to get a selfie with him like a millions of people already have. I want to have a moment with him that's one of a kind. Is that too much to ask? If it is, I don't care. I will get my one of a kind moment with him and I will fight until I get it. And call me crazy, but I think my plan might just work. It's a longshot, but if Harry's as nice as he seems to be, a miracle might just happen tonight. And I pray it does.

Before your curiosity consumes you, I'll tell you this crazy plan of mine.

Long story short, I bought this bright yellow poster board wrote one sentence on that sign. Which is, "Harry, I wrote you a song!" His response will change my life. Whether it's for the better or worse is one hundred percent up to none other than him. The better being that by some one in a million chance he actually wants to hear the song. And if he wishes to, that means I could finally get my one of a kind moment with my role model.

Please don't get me wrong. I in no way think that some music producer will watch the video of me singing-that I'm sure someone will take-and signed me. That would straight up be using Harry for his fame and I would never, ever do that. I just want Harry to know how he has changed my life and me singing my song for him would explain how he did just that.

Truth be told, I don't even want to sing in front of all those people. And you better bet your ass that I'm going to ask if there's a possibility I can sing it to him alone, but if he says 'no' then I'll be forced to share it with everyone at the show and not just him.