What About Us?

(Harry's POV)

She's never kissed me like this before.

It was filled with such passion, yet so tender and sweet. I forgot where we were, who was there, everything. All I felt in that moment was her and her only.

Until I hear...

"God, get a room."

When she starts to pull away, my lips mindlessly chase hers. Playfully pushing me away, she bites back her devilish smile and puts her focus back on her friend. I notice some tear stains on her face and a bitter sweet sensation washes over me.

I lean down to speak in her ear. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry, love."

"They're happy tears, don't worry." She kisses my cheek, holding my hand as we all head back inside.

"So, do I get a tour?" Mona suggests not so subtly.

"Of course. Jordyn, you want to do the honors? I'm sure you'd like some privacy so you two can catch up." I guess.

"Sure. We won't be too long." She assures, remembering we still have work to do before the show tonight.

After they've left, I finish my lunch, gaining my appetite back now that my nerves have finally had a chance to calm down.

It was absolutely torture to keep this from her for so long.

We planned it a few weeks ago.

Jordyn mentioned how it had be nearly a year since she last saw Mona and how much she missed her. So, I had to do something.

I already had Mona's number in my phone from when Jordyn borrowed it when hers wasn't around or had died. So, Mona and I planned out a date that would best fit her busy schedule and turns out that was today. Our last show of tour.

It's been heaven with Jordyn these past couple months. I've fallen for every part of her.

She's beautiful, on the inside, along with the out. She's real, something that is rare when you're in the industry that I'm in. She's kind and witty. She's funny.

I always have a smile on my face when I'm anywhere near her. And let's not forget about her clumsiness. She may be even clumsier than me.

If that's possible.

And those adorable pink cheeks of hers, I know they cause her to be self-conscious and she despises them, but I love them.

I love her. So fucking much.

I haven't shut up about her since we've met.

Mums already heard an ear full about Jordyn. All good things, of course. She's begged me to bring her home because she's itching to meet her, but I don't want to scare her off. It has only been two months since we've met.

But those months have been wonderful.

Every night after a show, we have our little ritual.

When you start touring, it's hard to adjust. The energy a full arena brings is insane and when your not used to it, it's hard to get off that high.

Jordyn still adjusting to this makes it a bit difficult for her to get to sleep, no matter how exhausted she is. So, every night after a show when we get back to our bed on the bus, we get some of our energy out by channeling it into passion. We kiss and... how do I put this without sounding like a pig? Fool around?

This helps her body calm down. After that's done, we move onto her mind. I either read to her, or sing softly. Depending on which one works.

It's quite funny, actually. I'll start out with a boring book, but when it finally gets interesting, she wants me to keep reading.