The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

(Harry's POV)

How could I just kiss only her lips when the rest of her taste just as good, if not better?

With her hovered over me, my hold trapping her in my arms, I can't bring myself to pull my mouth from her delicious skin.

But the more I kiss her, the more excited a certain part of me gets. And I really don't want to have to fix my little problem in the nearest shower at the moment. So I try to calm down.

With a miserable sigh, I take my lips off of her and contain myself. Burying my nose in the space between her collar bone and her neck.

After another long and deep breathe, I gather myself and sit up, leaving her not choice but to lean back, positioning herself where she was previous to our little moment of weakness.

Or should I correct, my moment of weakness.

I get to my feet and take a few steps back, getting some needed space from her. Afraid if I don't, I'll devour her once again. And again. And again. And again. We'd be here all day and that's not the best thing for us at the moment. Considering thousands of people are coming to see a show that I promised to give them. And a show is what they shall get.

Once I'm able, I speak an apology. "Sorry, it's quite easy for me to get carried away with you." I admit honestly.

I glance her direction to see a very shocked looking Jordyn kneeling on the floor beside me. She's adorable all out of sorts like that. Hair a bit messy, breathing all shaky, lips parted, silently waiting for mine to meet hers again.

And the best part is, she's trying her absolute hardest to seem completely normal and unaffected by the whole situation.

"Love? You alright over there?" I wonder.

No answer.

Did my kiss effect her that much?

Did I?

"Jordyn?" I seriously question her well being this time.

"Um-

She swallows.

"Y-Yes?" She stutters, causing a smirk to grow on my lips.

"Are you good?" I cross the invisible line of weakness and reach out to her. My hand finding her chin and bringing it up to meet my gaze.

She's flushed and still trying to catch her breathe when she answers me. "Mm hm. Sorry, you just... surprised me is all." The little laugh coming from her let's me know she didn't mind my surprise.

"I have a feeling you happen to secretly enjoy surprises." I test.

"I'm guessing you'll find a way to prove that, huh?"

She knows me too well.

"Yup." I let the 'p' pop a little as I squat down to her. "And I'm gonna have fun doing it, too."

She grants me the gift of her classic eye roll as she comes to her feet.

"You ready to sing?" I grab her tiny hand, smoothly.

Looking up at me with the smile of an angel, she answers. "You have no idea just how ready I am."

We work with the band for most of the day. I can't explain to you how much I enjoyed hearing Jordyn's voice collide beautifully with mine.

She looked like a giddy child on Christmas as her songs came to life one by one.

I can hardly stand the waiting for the worlds reaction to her voice, her songs, her.