Caught In A Closet

(Jordyn's POV)

"We're... figuring it out." I answer. "We just met though, so-

"Jordyn! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! But Harry, if you ever hurt her, there will be serious hell to pay. Got that?" She threatens.

"Understood." Harry declares a little more nervous rather than calm like before.

"And, why didn't you tell me?!" Mona pulls her attention back to me.

"Well, I couldn't just tell you we've... kissed and some other stuff..." I trail off in a blush, Replaying the steamy memories in my head.

"Duh! I know you were probably swore to secrecy or whatever, but I mean about going on tour with him and everything! I had to find out from Instagram." She informs me disappointedly.

"I'm sorry about that. I seriously just haven't had time to get back to anyone." I defend.

"That's my fault, I'm afraid." Harry takes blame, interrupting with the lift of his hand. "I apologize for that. I've been stealing her away so I can have her all to myself as much as possible." He kisses my cheek sweetly.

"So? How did it happen? Tell me everything! Spill the tea!" She demands excitedly, eager to know all the dirty details, no doubt.

Harry taps his watch, silently reminding me we have to be heading out soon.

"Um... look, I promise I'll tell you everything later, but we've got to get on the bus. We leave soon."

"Ahh, okay. By the way, you look hot! Your makeups on fleek." She complements.

I thank her, giggling as Harry whispers dirty nothings in my ear.

"Oh! Have you talked to Kristyn?!"

"No! I completely forgot!"

She's one of my good friends. We actually bonded over Harry's music.

She would flip her shit if she knew what was currently happening.

"I'll talk to her." I promise.

Giving her an apologetic smile, we say our goodbyes.

As Harry and I make our way on the bus and get settled back in, I tell stories of Kristyn and I in personal finance class in high school.

"I remember when Lights Up came out. We waited all morning before we listened to it so we could hear it together. Then that day at lunch, before we had class together, we snuck off school and when out to her car to watch the video like a hundred times." I giggle, embarrassed.

But Harry just... lights up at the story.

Ironically.

"We were actually late to class because we lost track of time mooning over you." I admit under a laugh.

"Sorry about that." Harry jokes with an amused smirk as we sit on our bed.

"You were worth it." Leaning into him, I brush my lips against his.

He's warm and intoxicating. It's almost painful to pull away.

"Do you mind FaceTiming one more person?"

"Of course not." He smiles crookedly.

"Okay... this is all you." I had Harry my phone, already set on her contact for him to easily press, call. "I want to really surprise her."

"Well, she's in for a treat now, isn't she?" Harry jokes.

"Oh, and screen record it so I'll have her reaction on video." I plead, excitement running it's course through my veins.