Answers Leave You With More Questions

(Harry's POV.)

"Um, hi. I'm Jordyn Smith. Is everyone having fun?" She asks.

Jordyn Smith. What a beautiful name. It's almost as beautiful as she is. Her hairs blonde with natural dark brown roots escaping her head. She's dressed in black jeans with tears up her short legs, a yellow shirt with my logo, Treat People With Kindness painted across it, and white converse. Her hairs curled loosely and her makeup is light.

She also smells amazing. I'm glad I hugged her so I could inhale the sweet smell of her. It's as if she sprayed herself with a mixture vanilla and summer.

Is it considered strange to want to smell another?

Her soft but shaky voice jerks me back to reality. "Good." She laughs nervously.

Oh love, don't be nervous.

"Um, I wrote this song for, Harry and it's about... well it's pretty self explanatory, so I'll hurry up and just shut up so we can go back to hearing this cupcake sing."

Did she just call me a cupcake?

I catch her eyes go wide before she drops her forehead on the microphone, hiding her face in embarrassment. Her body shakes with laughter and it must have been contagious because the rest of the crowd joins in on cue.

I chuckle harder than every person in here put together.

When she lifts her head up again, she makes it her mission to keep her eyes off of mine and on the crowd. I notice a pink tent rise up in her cheeks.

Alright, that's just flat out adorable.

"Oh my god. Sorry." She giggles. "Um, anyway... this songs for, Harry."

(Link to Harry's Song below!!)

https://youtu.be/kvfssUFncRg

She finished before taking one last deep breath and begins to sing. All traces of humor in her voice vanishes as raw emotion consumes her.

As she shares the first lyric with every person in this room, she looks at me. The second she does so, everyone else fades away and it's simply her and I that are left.

I concentrate on every word she sings throughout the entire song.

It's not some shallow love song, it's so much more. The song explains how she was left with no support and no understanding from anyone. And she explained that I was there for her somehow. She said 'they threw her away but I was there to pick her up'... She said that I gave her something to hold onto. She said that I saved her life.

I saved her life?

This is why it's so important to me to make sure all my fans feel welcome. To make sure they all feel supported. I may not be able to be there physically for them, but that's where music comes in. And shows, and everything else that follows.

Treating people with kindness and choosing love does make a difference.

I can't believe I've had the honor of helping this beautiful woman through a dark time. But I can't help but wonder if she's still in that dark time. Is she still trapped in the situation of never being understood and not being supported by the people she loves.

Is she still trapped?

I can clearly hear the pain in her voice. Who would ever hurt her? She seems so kind, so loving. She's also fragile, yet so strong all at once.

I have to know her story. I have to know everything about her. I have to know if she's getting mistreated still. And if so, I'll do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen any longer. No matter what it takes.