Do You Love Me?

(Jordyn's POV)

I knew my answer before I even thought of speaking it.

"Yes." I say sure, not a doubt in mind.

"Then why does it matter if those fuckers don't love you the way they should? I know I just met Harry, but he's crazy about you. He treats you the way you deserve and he'll love you more then all of your family combined, if he doesn't love you that much already." She comments seriously.

"You think he loves me that much?" I worry.

"Dude? He asked you to go on tour with him after knowing you for less then five minutes. He road with you all the way to your house, just so you'd have your song book. He offered you his own house to stay in so you could continue to be together. He loves you. How do you not see that? Like seriously, are you blind?" She question, finishing off her last sip of wine.

"But how do I know?" I ask desperate to know the answer.

"Did you not hear anything I just said?" She huffs dramatically.

"I know what to do." I hop off the table, losing my balance instantly.

"Oh no." She buries her face in her hands.

I finish my wine, gaining some liquid courage, and a little more clumsiness.

Great, just what I need.

I open the screen door and stumble inside, shutting the screen door once I'm in.

I take a deep breath and knock on Harry's door.

No answer.

I knock a little harder. Then I hear shuffling around and a second later, Harry's in front of my face.

Shit. What now?

"What's wrong?" He asks, worried. He's eyes are still fighting to stay opened and his hairs in the most adorable mess. And he's only in his briefs.

He had to just put those on.

He always sleeps naked.

He was asleep and I woke him up. Suddenly I feel guilty for coming up with this bright idea.

"Are you alright?" He questions, holding both my hands.

"I need to ask you something." I blurt out, my eyes going wide at my own bluntness.

"I'm sensing a conversation coming on. One second." He gives me a gesture to come in before he goes into his bathroom and brushes his teeth. Lastly giving his face a little slash of water to wake himself up.

"Alright. I'm all ears." He sits on his bed, patting the space in front him.

Once I'm seated in crisscross position, I continue. "This is going to sound so stupid, but I need to know this if I'm going to be making any reasonable decisions."

He nods with a calming smile. "Okay...?"

I speak slowly, allowing time for each of my words to be understood clearly. "Harry... I love my family. And I don't want to hurt them." My eyes begin to swell with tears.

He sighs in disappointment at my words.

"But... they'll never understand me the way you do." I hold his hand longingly. "They'll never accept me for who I am. Who I'll become. I'll always be judged and criticized and looked down by them. To them I'll always be the daughter who chose the world instead of god. Who chose to sing instead of staying silent. Who chose to turn her back on everything she used to believe in. Who chose to love what they hate." My tears fall down uncontrollably.