Watermelon Sugar Jealousy

(Yes... that's me freaking out in the picture 🤦‍♀️)

Watermelon sugar was released today!! I can't just NOT write a chapter about it. If you haven't watch the video go do that!

And please don't forget to VOTE!

I hope everything is doing great today!

I'd like to do something a little different today...

I'd love to know more about the people who support me as a writer, so feel free to leave something about yourself in the comments. Anything from where you're from To you're favorite song.

I'll start, I'm from Pickens South Carolina. You're turn.

All the love, Mad.

(Jordyn's POV)

It's been about a week since Harry and I arrived home. A lot has happened in that short amount of time. Harry and I slept together, and have been continually sleeping together.

The first few times were a little uncomfortable, but now...

Holy shit.

Let's just say he knows what he's doing. But don't get me wrong, it's not just animal sex.

Not yet, anyway.

He's so sweet and loving. He's careful, yet curious. I am too. I want to learn his body just as much as he wants to learn mine. And the only way we can do that is practice.

We've been practicing a lot.

And also read each other's reactions, sounds, words even.

But anyway, back to our week. Harry's been buzzing with excitement about his new video coming out this today. Watermelon Sugar. I'm excited for him. He works hard and puts his whole heart into anything and everything he does so I know it will be great.

"Come on down stairs, love. It's about time." Harry hollers from down stairs in that high voice he has when he's ecstatic.

"Coming!" I yell, putting my pencil down, pausing my song lyrics from being written and rush down the stairs. Losing my balance on the second to last step, I trip as my feet meet the floor. Harry's back is turned to the tv with the premier of his video on screen, so thankfully he didn't notice.

You wouldn't believe how many people are commenting. So many comments are flying past the screen that you don't even have time to read them. The second you try, some new messages pops up in its place.

Harry chuckles and slaps his knee as his eyes catch a few of the comments left by his loving and inpatient, I might add, fans.

"Can you be jealous of a watermelon?" I read, giggling.

"Ten more second!" Harry shakes me with excitement.

The video starts to play and I watch closely, taking in every scene.

I have the biggest smile on my face. Well, I did until it got to the part where all the girls are touching him, feeding him, kissing him?!

Oh hell no!

I swallow the sudden anger that has decided to bubble in me. But I try my hardest not to let it show as I keep Harry's feeling in check.

Jordyn, it's just a video. It's just a video. I repeat over and over again in my head. Trying to force myself to believe my own voice.