I Want You

(Jordyn's POV)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Even though I find myself full from the Blondie, I noticed my craving for something else. Or should I say someone. That kiss was... intense.

I bit his lip.

Wouldn't be the first time.

He taste so sweet. He's so intoxicating in every way.

And we're taking that next step tonight. Believe me, I've never felt so ready. But I'm still insecure. I have no idea what I'm doing or what to expect. But I know Harry will walk me through it if he has to. We just have to get through the awkward part. After that, we'll be able to enjoy ourselves and each other.

I'm helping Harry put the left overs in the fridge at the moment.

I feel absolutely horrible for loosing my appetite at the worst time imaginable due to my frazzled nerves.

At least I ate the dessert. It really was delicious. Not that I'm surprised. The man is good at everything, why wouldn't he be good at baking. He did work in a bakery after all.

I'm trying not to swallow my wine whole at the moment, but as nervous as I am, I desperately need something to take the edge off. Harry usually does that for me, but considering the unfortunate fact that every time I look at him tonight, I see myself looking like an idiot in the bedroom... I think wine is my best option for right now.

"Care for a walk?" Harry's words slide into my worried mind, dropping me back to reality.

"Sure." I nod with a bit of a forced smile. You would think a walk on the beach sounds perfect, but for me, it's just stalling the inevitable and I want nothing more then to just get it over with already.

We don't bother putting shoes on. I roll my pants up a little, trying to avoid them getting wet if I decide to dip my toes in the sea.
He throws a large burgundy blanket over his shoulder and leads the way outside with one hand holding mine and his wine being held in his other.

I'm clinging to my wine glass for dear life. If I don't take my stress out on the glass, I would be unintentionally cutting Harry's circulation off instead.

We step outside onto the grass. Following its end to meet the sand that leads to an ocean before our feet.

It's gorgeous out here. The breeze is soft and warm. The suns nearly set, causing the sky to turn pink and orange in a way that can only be described as a masterpiece.

"It's beautiful." I break the silence.

"The best view I've taken in by far." Harry declares with his eyes on nothing but me. My lips curl at his words, my cheeks blushing soon after.

"Damnit Harry! You know? My cheeks are already pink enough. You don't have to make me blush constantly." I whine in embarrassment.

"But it's so adorable." He teases with a smile taking over his lips. His thumb softly traces invisible shapes over my knuckles. "If it's any consolation, you make me a bit nervous at times too."

My head jerks to see the surprisingly honest expression on his face. "Really?" I doubt.

"Mm hm." He teases a smirk with his answer.

My sudden gain of knowledge of this fact calms my nerves a little. Something that didn't go unnoticed by Harry because a calm smile fixes on his pink lips.

We walk for a couple minutes in silence. Enjoying the sound of the waves crashing into the shore before us.

Harry slowly comes to a stop. "This is a good spot." He pulls the blanket from his shoulder and lays it across the white sand. After it's properly situated, Harry gestures for me to take a seat. Once I do, he follows my action shortly behind.