Sheeran and Kelly At The Pool

WANT TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE REAL?

Listen to the my playlist "A Star Is Born"

It's filled with songs to go with this story.

The links in my bio
*******
Schools FINALLY out for me!! And what will I be doing this summer you might ask...

Redoing my math credit because your girl sucks at math... and every other subject, besides English apparently lol.

I'm gonna start something...

Let's call it "Fun Fact For The Day"

For every chapter I write I'm gonna tell you guys one random fact about myself. And of course if any of you have any questions about me or the book you can comment too!

Here's the fun fact for the day!!

I have never tried a Twinkie...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! And please don't forget to vote.

(Harry's POV)

We had our first fight. It was a bit brutal, but we worked it out.

Even though I still feel like a bloody idiot for hurting my Jordyn. And I'm not gonna lie, what she said hurt me too. It really hurt me. But I understand now it was just some meaningless thing she blurted out in the heat of the moment, that she never meant.

But was there a part of her that believed what she said? There must have been. Even if it was just a small amount. Right?

Stop dwelling mate.

I've had the morning to deal with my manager on a FaceTime call.

He ask me what the hell I thought I was doing about the picture of my girl and me. I explain to him that people were going to find out eventually and I wanted to be in control of the how. And the only way I could do that was to put the truth out before the media got even more involved in some theories that they might have had. Theories that lean more towards silly rumors then what actually occurs between us.

I can tell Jordan's trying her best to be strong and positive, but once the rumors have begun, they won't stop. Only progress. And so does the pressure.

She already struggles with anxiety to a dangerous degree. This will be a lot for her. She's not used to all the eyes that I've come used to over the years.

Yes, she's dipped her toes in the troubling waters, but we've just took a dive straight into the deep end. It's going to take some getting used to.

But we're strong together. We'll be alright, I know we will.

It's hot as hell in La today. Guess that shouldn't surprise me considering we're smack dab in the middle of August.

Oh, I know how we can fix this.

"Jordyn?" I call to her. No answer.

Thought she was up stairs.

She's probably in the home studio. She's been spending a lot of time in there recently. I know she's up to something good, but she refuses to let me hear anything she's been working on until it's finished.

Any other time, calling her a perfectionist would be crazy, but when it comes to music, she is nothing but one.

I walk down stairs to find my love singing her heart out at the piano.