It's Only The Beginning

(Harry's POV)

With her hands still wrapped around my neck, she pulls back a bit to look down with a lift of her eyebrow. "Um..."

I missed those red cheeks.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't remember to put on my boxers before waking you." I smirk.

I did in fact remember, I just thought it would be more fun if I... forgot.

"I don't mind." She mumbles under a shy but tempting smile. She hurries to change the subject, struggling to hold eye contact. "Um, what time do we have to be... where are we going again?"

"We're almost at the hotel and we can check in in about-

I glance at my watch.

"Fifteen minutes. Well stay there for a little over two hours, then we'll go to rehearsals."

"What's after rehearsals?" She yawns.

"Well, I would suggest sight seeing, but might be a bit... tricky."

"It's fine. I understand. Wait, where are we?"

Jesus, did I not tell her anything? Oops...

"Tampa, Florida."

"Oh, cool. Well, I'm not too hurt about not getting to go sight seeing. I've been here a few times." She informs me.

"I promise I'll take you sight seeing to see the good stuff." I smile.

"Like what?" She eagerly asks.

"We still have many places to travel to on the tour. There's Texas, La, Vegas, Paris, Italy, London."

"Oh my god!" She screams and jumps out of bed.

Is she aware that she only has her panties on and nothing else? I mean... I'm pretty certain she's forgotten, but I'm sure as hell not gonna remind her.

Do you really blame me?

"Sorry, I know I sound like a little kid right now but, oh my god! I can't believe you. I mean, you gave me this amazing opportunity to finally get out of Pickens. Then you want me to sing with you on your tour. And now I get to go to all these crazy places I've only dreamt of going to. And it sounds so cheesy but, the best part of it all is that I'm doing it with you. And not because you're-

"Harry Styles, I know."

She grabs my hands. "But seriously, Harry. You don't know how much all of this means to me. How much you do."

I kiss her longingly.

"I am so fucking glad I met you." I say mindlessly pulling our lips apart, only for them to pull right back together.

"You don't know how much you mean to me either, you know? I know it's fast but... I just don't think I care." I hug her momentarily as a speck in her ear. "You treat me like a normal person and that means the world to me."

"Well, you are a normal person, last time I checked. Even though you don't look it." She teases through a giggle.

Alright... I have to remind her at some point...

I chuckle. "Um... we've got a busy day ahead of us, and I'm afraid I won't be able to get anything done with you naked, still."

"Oh my god." She throws herself off of me and immediately covers up with the first thing she she's. Which is my black, sheer shirt. "Sorry, I completely forgot."

"It's alright. I've seen you naked before, remember?" I can't stop smiling at her innocents.

"It was dark! And this might come as a shocker, but I'm not as confident at you." She throws her hand in my direction.