Surprise

(This is gonna be y'all spitting out your drink when you reach the end of this chapter)

First of all, thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting, and anything else you guys have done to support me and this book. 30 fucking thousand reads... I can't even explain how grateful I am for this family I have on here. You all make my day when I see your reactions to this story. I honestly love you ALL.

It's currently 3:21 am and I tried my best to edit but I doubt I did a very good job as tired as I am haha but I had to get a chapter out for you guys. It's been waaaaaay too long and I'm really sorry for that.

Added my snap chat in my bio if any of you would wanna add me lol. And sorry it's been so long once again, but I've been crazy busy with school.

Shout out to — n0_jimmy_pr0tested for all the support along with the hilarious comments haha.

(I'll be doing shout outs from now on and love you Mare)

And by the way, y'all aren't ready for this chapter because I'm not even ready for it to be honest...

Oh boy, I can't wait to see all your comments...

All the love, Mad.

(Harry's POV)

My heavy eyes open slowly to see Jordyn's stretched out on her side of the bed. She always falls asleep as a cuddler, but then the cuddling doesn't seem to last long when she sleeps well. Which doesn't bother me. The first few weeks we slept together she would hold me tightly in the middle of the night.

I remember the night she explain why. She was still asleep and would have no recollection of our short conversation if I brought it up, so I just decided it would be best if I kept it to myself. There's no use of causing her unneeded pain.

"Harry?!" She panted that night.

I jointed awake to her cry. "I'm here. I'm here, Jordyn! What is it? What's the matter?" I questioned with painful worry.

"They hate me," She wept into my chest. "They all hate me. They're never gonna forgive me for leaving them."

I curled my arms around her in attempt to comfort her fragile self. "Baby, they don't hate you." I told her ever so gently. "They still love you. They always will."

Even if they don't act like it, I thought.

"No, they don't. If they did, they would show it... but they never do. They never will." Her voice was so devastated and sure it broke my heart. "I'm alone, Harry. I'll always be alone."

"Jordyn," My eyes instantly swelled with tears from the pain she felt. "You're not alone, not anymore. I'm here." I place her hand on my bear chest. "You feel that? That's me." I silently beg God to help her believe me.

"That's you?" She sounds so confused.

"Yes, love. I'm holding you. I'm here." I sniff my runny nose as a tear escapes the corner of my sad eyes. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I try to explain once more.

"You promise?" She cries in a high pitched, broken voice.

"I promise." I swear wholeheartedly. Her grip around me tightens and I leave comforting strokes up and down her back and shoulders.

"You're here." She sighs tiredly.

"I'm here. Now try to go back to sleep, love." I place a kiss on her head and I hold her close to me.