Love Is Love

(I started this chapter at the end of June)

Happy Pride month!!! I'm so happy to be able to celebrate it personally!! In honor of this pride month, I slipped some rainbows in this chapter ;)

Fun fact of the day... My coming out story is OUT on my YouTube channel if any of y'all would like to see it.

(And I forgot to mention in the video, in a way Harry was there to support me and love me when I felt no one else did. I can honestly say I would not have gotten through everything without him. I would not have had the strength and courage to come out if not for him. I would not be proud of who I am if not for him.)

Link — https://youtu.be/ATaTyRmDRAw

Stay safe and healthy!! 🖤

All the love, Mad.

(Jordyn's POV)

Just like Harry did only a moment ago, I pick up the container of sweet fudge and start to poor some on his soft skin.

I wait a second to let the liquid travel down his body, invading his man hood. Once the chocolate is at risk of dripping on the bed, I start to clean Harry up.

His large hands find my hair. He's so gentle, yet so strong. The more his body relaxes, the more he groans in pleasure. The sound of him breathing my name nearly makes me lose it. I wanted to kiss him so badly then, but I knew he is enjoying himself so I held off and finished the job at hand.

I bring my mouth up to his stomach, licking the sweet chocolate off him. I slowly make my way up his tattooed chest. Then I kiss his delicious lips at last.

He's still out of breath as he kisses me back. I decided to let him catch his breath as I kiss every inch of his neck. But this makes him more excited, his breathing only increases rapidly as my mouth runs over his warm skin.

The smell of his still fresh Cologne makes him even more irresistible.

"Fuck, you smell amazing." I admit in his ear before I gently tug at it with my teeth.

"Not as good as you, darling." He protests, kissing me neck.

I back away from him a little to dip my pinky finger in the chocolate. With Harry eyeing my actions, I place my finger on his bottom lip. He sucks the remainder of the fudge off my small finger before I get my hand back. I grin and pull the tip of it out of his mouth. Then kiss the chocolate off him.

"We need a bath." Harry suggest.

"I'll get the water running. Bring the dessert." I tell.

"Yes ma'am." He smiles warmly.

The large tub is filled up shortly. I toss some bath salts in before I follow Harry and sink into hot water.

I'm in between Harry's legs, his arms wrapped around me, hold on lovingly to me.

I finally try one of the strawberries.

"Oh my god." I melt at the taste.

Harry chuckles softly in my ear. "I still believe the chocolate taste better on you."

I blush at his words. "Harry, if you don't stop smirking so much, your face is going to freeze like that permanently." I warn, causing his contagious laughter to fill up the bathroom.

The sound echos through the large room like a sweet song.

"You love it." He claims with sure confidence.