More Than Once

(Harry's POV)

There she is, on top of me. I was so taken by her sudden confidence that I barely realized my dicks trying to burn a whole through my boxers.

She's staring right at it.

Darling, this really doesn't help it go away. It does quite the opposite, actually.

"Um..." I feel her weight shift as she begins to get off of me, but she then relaxes a bit, letting her body sink into mine.

I guess she changed her mind.

I'm not complaining.

"Sorry. Can't really control it, love." I try to explain.

"I know. It's okay." She smiles understandingly. "Harry?" Worry consumes her suddenly.

"Yes?" I place my hands on her knees and run my hands up and down them gently to comfort her.

"I um... I need you to know something before anything else happens between us."

"What is it? You can tell me anything."

She takes a deep and shaky breathe before she continues. "Well... I told you my parents pretty much control everything in my life. Where I go, who I'm with, what I do. I'm really... sheltered?"

"Alright?"

What is so hard for her to say?

"And I've never been able to be in the situation where things got... serious or heated. What I'm saying is I'm not that... experienced. I haven't been with... I'm um... I'm still a virgin." She shamefully admits, not being able to look me in the eye.

I sit up a bit and cup her face with my hand. "Jordyn, look at me please." She does what I ask of her. "There is nothing to be shamed of. And there is no rush for anything to happen with us if you're not ready or one hundred percent comfortable. I don't mind waiting. Alright? I want more than sex from you. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do." She leans down and kisses me for a long moment that I cherish every second of. When our lips part, she stares longingly at me for what seems like an eternity.

"What is it?" I finally blurt out.

"Just... don't think I want to wait too long, Harry. I about lost it when you kissed me in the car. Well... I did lose it a little bit." She leans down and puts her sweet lips to my ear. "I did have to change my panties." Her voice was low and her breath was hot, burning against my ear, driving me crazy and she knew it too.

You seductive little thing.

"You might have to change them again if you keep this up." I tell her just as low. She gasps at my words and I can almost see her heart trying to beat its way out of her chest.

Oh god, her chest...

"Okay, we have to get some sleep." She hops off me and gets comfortable on her side of the bed.

How am I supposed to get to sleep with this much tension between me and her?

"Fine." I whine, knowing she has a valid point. "But I still have a few questions left."

"Alright." She smiles.

Face to face, I pull her body into mine before I ask my questions. "When did you know you wanted to be a singer?"

"Well... I always dreamed about it when I was little. But the first time I knew I was really meant to sing I was about... 16, I think. I was at home alone on a Friday night while the rest of my family went out to eat and I started singing I'll Never Love Again from A STAR IS BORN. I was in my pajamas singing my heart out in the living room," She pauses to laugh at herself.