Touched For The Very First Time

(Harry's POV)

Jordyn and I have reached my bed room. The lights in here are dim. Setting the mood beautifully.

I'm nervous. Really nervous. My palms are clammy and I'm getting more awkward by the second.

Don't fuck this up Harry.

It's her first time. I want it to be everything she's dreamed of it being, more even. That responsibility comes with a lot of pressure, as you could imagine.

She's still shyly covered with the blanket when we inter my room. She let me lead the way in. I turn to face her. She's shutting the door gently, her hand lingering on the handle once it's closed.

"Thinking about making a run for it." I tease in effort to lighten the heavy mood around us.

There's that giggle of hers. Soft but audible.

She turns to face me with a smile. "No, I think your stuck with me." She smiles then sighs, leaning her head back on the door.

Fuck sake, that's sexy as hell.

"I'm just nervous." She admits as the heat visibly makes a return on her cheeks.

"Same here, love. We just have to take it one step at a time. We'll be alright, I promise."

She nods, looking up at me. My lonely hands find her face to hold. A smile curling on the corner of my lips as I feel her warm face.

"I guess the first step will be to loose the blanket." She laughs under her breath.

"That might make things a bit easier." I joke.

"Would you like me to go first?" I offer. Without receiving an answer, I pull my pants down to my ankles, smirking as her eyes follow me every movement. I step out of them, stumbling clumsily out of them. Making her laugh.

God, I could listen to that all day.

She swallows and breaths hard as she lets the blanket fall to the floor. Nibbling on her bottom lip, she keeps her eyes on anything but me. When she notices she's holding her arms across her body self consciously, she forces them to her sides uncomfortably. Her fingers fidget with the hem of her panties.

I haven't realized how see through they were before. They're just about straight lace.

I swallow hard as my eyes follow her skin head to toe.

I place my hands on her hips. Feeling the chill bumps rise in her skin under my hands when I do.

I see her chest rise up and down as she breathes. More deeper the longer my eyes don't move from this canvas that is her skin.

Stop staring idiot! Kiss her you fool!

My head snaps up to meet her eyes. Shaking my head clear, I finally kiss those lips I crave constantly. She kisses me back, snaking her arms around me. Her hands in my hair.

Fuck, I love that.

Next thing I know, I'm pushing her up against my door. Her body staying against mine, not wanting the space in between us either.

As gently as I'm able, I lift her up. Holding her bum as I hold her up. Her legs wrap around me and her lips devour my neck. A moan escapes from me, only giving her more motivation to make me let out that noise again. And I can't help it, I give her what she wants. Do I have a choice?

The answers, no.

I let her down when we reach the foot of my bed. She pulls me on her as she falls back on it. Her legs wrap around me once again. My hand slides up from her knee to her thigh. Our lips chasing each other's the whole time.