Tori Kelly's Karaoke

First of all, I am so sorry I haven't put a chapter out in a month... 😬

I've been working on my new book! 🤭

Go check out HIDEAWAY!

That book was the first one I ever started working on. It's like my little baby so I was a bit more of a perfectionist on that one. But the first 3 chapters are FINALLY out!!!!

I'm so excited to see what you guys think of it.

All the love, Mad.

(Jordyn's POV)

We get back on the topic of the handsome man that's in Tori's bathroom just a hallway aways.

"It's so confusing sometimes," I begin. "Harry can go from a sweet gentlemen... to this man. This raw, sexual animal."

Tori's eyes go a little wide at my words.

"Wow..." there's a bit of wonder in her brown eyes.

"Yeah, like when we were getting ready before we came here-

I stop myself, taking a large sip of wine instead of continuing on with my story.

Yeah, drink more Jordyn. That'll help your filter.

"You can't stop there!" She whisper yells, beaming with interest.

"Well, have you watched Fifty Shades before?"

She answers my question by bitting back her smile and looking at her wine glass with wide eyes before taking a lingering sip.

I can't help but giggle at her. "In the second movie, she gets in trouble when she rolls her eyes..."

"Christian spanks her, yeah." Tori's voice is just above a whisper. Her innocence shinning through.

It's weird not to be the most innocent one for a change. Not gonna lie, I like it.

"Mm hm..." I feel the blush run through my cheeks.

Tori's mouth drops to the floor as her hand shoots to grip my arm. "He-

"Oh, it wasn't just him doing the punishing." I say into my almost empty glass that I had refilled already.

As Tori gathers herself, I hear footsteps echo through the hall. Just before Harry inters, I add in a hushed whisper, "We got a little tied up too if you know what I mean." I subtly point to my wrist then nod to Harry.

I catch Tori hum, "oh my gosh..." through her amazed smile as she eyes his irritated wrists.

"What's so funny, huh?" Harry interrupts, kissing my cheek as he sits down by my side, sneaking his arm around my waist.

"Um, Jordyn was just telling this story behind one of her songs." Tori covers for me. I smirk before I go along with our little white lie.

"Yup, it was about this relationship that was literally all in my head." I laugh embarrassed.

"Which one was that, there's quite a lot-

I hit his arm. "Hey!" I whine as his smile widens into a smirk.

"Hey, speaking of your music, I'd love to hear one of your songs, Jordyn." Tori suggests.

"R-really?" I stutter stupidly. All the progress of confidence I've made throughout this night going down the drain.

"Of course!" She lights up with genuine excitement.

"Um, alright." My throat suddenly closes in as my nerves sky rocket.