Furious Phone Call From Her Father

(Harry's POV)

The rush of a show is much to handle. Let alone a show with Jordyn. With a woman who sings like she sings. Who is absolutely beautiful in every possible way. Who has swept me off of my feet without one warning.

How does one handle this situation? This glorious, breathtakingly perfect situation?

Well the only way I know how do deal with it is to be myself. And all me, myself, and I wants to do is, as Christian Grey would say, 'rectify the situation' so I did. And god I'm glad she let me.

But how am I supposed put a stop to this? Now? It feels too good. Her hands in my hair. My body holding her hostage between the wall and myself. The taste of her in my mouth. I wouldn't dare to think of something else that could taste as sweet.

well... the rest of her taste even better-

Okay Harry, it's time to let your prisoner free.

I pull away, so unwillingly you wouldn't believe. I try to disguise my self control, or lack there of, as simply taking time to focus on her.

Well, not in the way I want to focus on her, but that time will just have to wait, now won't it?

She's worth the wait.

"How did that feel?" I question.

She answers with a giggle. "Which thing? The show or that kiss?" She bites her lips after that last word.

Fuck! Why is that so damn sexy?

"Well, I was referring to the show, but you can tell me how I made you feel just now, if you'd like." I smirk looking down at her. Leaning down to her ear, I speak deeply. "Or I could tell you what you do to me." I suggest.

It's as if she melts at my words.

Or me?

Her head falls back, almost irritatedly and she's out free from my spell on her.

"Harry," She sighs. "I can't-

She rolls her eyes and runs a hand through her hair. "I can't think when you do that. I mean, I'm thinking about-

She swallows suddenly. "That's not relevant."

"Love, I respectfully disagree." I step closer to her.

"Agree to disagree." With narrow eyes and a tight smile, she puts her hand on my chest. Stopping me from getting any closer to her.

"Look, if I'm... if we're gonna think clearly about us, we need to be more careful." She explains.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll try to behave myself." I grin down at her.

"You're doing it again! Stop!" She demands with a squeaky voice.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." I smirk mockingly.

"You are! Your giving me that... look." She takes a step back from me, trying desperately to distance herself from my wicked ways.

Sorry love, you'll fail at this game. I'll make sure of it.

"What look?" I ask, acting oblivious. Acting that is. I take my hands and wrap them ever so slowly around her waist. Appreciating each inch of her skin I come in contact with.

She gasps quietly, but not quiet enough for me not to hear.

"Harry, you're not fooling me. I see right through you." She tries to stand her ground confidently.