Prolouge

Jaisa loha lohe ko kaat ta hai Waise hi uss daur  mein Ek pratha dusri pratha ko kaat rhi rhi thi

Waise hi uss daur  mein
Ek pratha dusri pratha ko kaat rhi rhi thi

Prathaon ke bhavar se jab niklega
Toh kaisa hoga inka rishta

Jaane ke liye
Dekhte rahiye
Barrister Babu.
.
.
.
.
Hello there
I am writing for the first time.
Hope you guys would like my writing and the book.
Suggestions are whole heartedly acceptable. It's totally based on my imagination. If you guys like the book then do shower my book with love.

A little glimpse of the book is given here itself.

Regards
Your writer

...........................................................................
Marraige to a stranger.

Anirudh's provision

I saw the villagers giving shocked looks when they realised what I said to save this girl from getting 'sati'. Even I was shocked what I said but I can't take my words back as blood of Roy Choudharies was running in my veins. Once said, will do it anyhow. The villagers seemed satisfied with my decision and they again started to prepare for the marriage. The girl' s mami was giving me angry looks whole her mama was neutral. I looked towards the girl and her mother. Her mother was relieved, thanking me endlessly because I saved her life I smiled a bit nodding my head 'no' gesture when I saw the girl was getting concious.

Provision ends

Sumati looked down to see her daughter was getting back her consciousness. She was relieved and happy.

Bondita- Maa, sar mein bohot dard ho rha hai. Kidhar hai tu?

Sumati maa - mein idhar hi hoon meri bachi!

Bondita didn't say anything rather she saw the man standing in front of her. His face wasn't visible due to the darkness. She tried to look but the man didn't seem interested to look at her face. Bondita felt defeated as she wasn't able to look.

Bondita's provision

Ahh!! My head it hurts so much! Why did I even do that my head is hurting so much? I called out for maa, she was sitting beside me, having tears in her eyes, well happy or sad, i dont know, but  I hate see tears in her eyes. I mean isn't the society enough to bring tears in her eyes that even i brought it in her eyes? She kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. I cocooned myself in her arms as I felt the warmth. Suddenly my eyes went towards the fire then at the man who was standing in front of me lost somewhere. I tried to see his face but he didn't seem interested. But I was able to see his eyes "black". He turned his head towards my mom and me indicating my mom something.
I was confused! Many questions ran in my little brain. What, how and when? I wanted to know everything. After gesturing he was interrupted by the lalita aunty, my friends mother telling that the muhurat of wedding is in next 10mins. He nodded and went away. I was surprised. He as my fiance. Woow. Suddenly my mother turned me towards her.

Provision ends.

Sumati maa - Bondita mujhe tujhe bohot badi baat batane waali hoon. Dheerajta ke sath sunna.

Bondita nodded like a little kid.

She explained everything in matter of 5 mins.

Authors provision

Bondita was shocked. Her shock was replaced by anger and hatred towards her mama and mami. She was about to leave the place to confront her mami when the women dragged her to the mandap to marry her Saviour.
She wanted to tell the man to run away from here as she would handle the situation. She told the ladies around  to let her go as had got nature's call. One of the woman accompanied her. Bondita frowned.
Suddenly she saw the same man I front of her going towards the mandap.

She saw her friend Naina worried for her. She gestured her something. As her friend understood she went towards  her friends mother. She created a scene like wild animals have entered the village. All the villagers went to the directed direction where naina told to. Naina secretly winked at Bondita and taking this as the opportunity she dragged Anirudh with her behind her house.

Anirudh was shocked and angry. He angrily whispered - What the hell are you doing?

Bondita - Run away from here.
He had a shocking face.

That's all for today.
I am writing for the very first time.
Shower you love guys.

Please vote and comment.
Suggestions are accepted.

Byee ❤️❤️