Glimpses of 10 years.

Authors Provision.

10 years. For 10 years they were separated. In these 10 years many things changed. Girls slowly started to go to school breaking all the social norms of the society. They were equally treated as boys were. The relationship between Bondita and Family which was ruined,for 10 years got back to its place in these 10 years. She very slowly started to mingle with the family members.In Tulsipur, everything had changed. Few days after Bondita left , there was no sign of happiness in the haveli. But soon all of them concluded that she will come very soon and the haveli will again witness her laughter, her endless 'tark' with Kaka, her sensible talks with Binoy, as usual banter with Naina and Batuk , Best friends will reunite aka Som and Bondita, and lastly her faith and love for her rakshas babu,her Pati babu, her Anirudh. Though the family showed from outside that they are happy but from inside they weren't because they didn't get peace which they earlier used to do. Naina and Batuk completed their schooling. Naina stood top in whole School while Batuk passed with grace marks. Naina was interested in drawings and paintings, so she continued her career in that only while batuk started practice Zamindaari under Kaka. Somnath after completing his college , worked with Binoy in factory and soon gained the position of Manager ,but not because he was son of Roy Chowdhary but because he worked as an intern like every other employee.
Koyli and bihari turned little aged but still they had the same strength and will power to work. Bihari missed Bondita, because no one was there to call him Bhari babu. Koyli missed her Choti Malkin.

One thing that didn't change was the unique bond of Anirudh and Bondita.
They were far yet close. They never stopped chanting each other's name. Their day started taking their name and ended with staring picture and talking with same.

In Tulsipur
Study.

31 years old , Anirudh Roy Chowdhary,  was roaming in his study , wearing a off white kurta with two buttons open, wearing glasses with black frame, holding a pen in between his teeth , messy hairs , a wrist watch on his left hand. A file on his hand and suddenly he smiled . Keeping the file aside , he walked towards the portrait and uttered : Thank you. Yeh case bhi solve ho gya. Thank you meri himmat bane ke liye.

Changing into formal clothes , taking the barrister robes on his fore arm and the file on the other hand walked out of the study after muttering a bye to the beautiful portrait.

After he went away Trilochan Roy Chowdhary walked inside the study and talked with the portrait.

Kaka with tearful eyes : Bahu , ab  wapas bhi aa jao. Apne Kaka sasoor ji aur pati babu ko Satana acha lagta hai kya ?

It was Bondita's portrait.

Das Baadi
Bondita's room.

A 26 year old Bondita was sitting on a swing with closed eyes. She had changed a lot. From being a 16 year old to 26 year old. Long hairs, doe shaped eyes, little nose and thin yet plump lips.
On her request , her didaa had put a swing in her room.
She got up from the swing walked slowly towards Krishna's idol where a diya was lighten up. In these 10 years she didn't let the diya extinguish. Why her , the winds , the rains and everything else weren't able to extinguish it.

Bondita rested her head , looking at the diya and whispered to it.

Bondita: Das saal beet gye par iss diye ko bujhne nhi diya hai. Das saal Milan ke intezaar mein kaise beet gye Pata hi nhi chala.Jab bhi aapki yaad aati hai iss diye se baat karti hoon mein. Ab aur Kitna intezaar karna hai pati babu?

Authors Provision Ends.
.
.
.
Anirudh returned from the court,had dinner with his family and went to Bonditas room.