Sachai - 3.

In the hall.

Saudamini was continuously crying while Dev was also loosing his patience. He had already called the police,but they found no trace of Rajni.

Asking Lata to handle Saudamini, he was about to go out when Aurobindo entered with Rajni.

Dev,joyfully: Rajni. Meri bachi.

He ran to Aurobindo and took Rajni in his arms and hugged her tight. He finally let out his cry and hugged her tight by rocking her simultaneously.
Saudamini ran to him and hugged her daughter. She had cried for hours in the thought of loosing her daughter, but finding her daughter right in front of her ,she again shed the tears of happiness.

Saudamini:  Rajni..Rajni. yeh behosh kyun hai? Kya hua isse?

Aurobindo: mein jab Bahar Bazar ki taraf se guzar rha tha tab mujhe yeh wahan behosh padi mili.

Rajni clenched her little hands in anger which went unnoticed by others.

Saudamini, confused: Bazaar ke paas?
Par Rajni wahan kyun jayegi? Woh mujhe bina bataye kahin nhi jaati.

Kalindi: Bahu Rajni aaj chali toh gyi thi na. Tumhe dhyaan dena chahiye tha.

Saudamini sighed and taking Rajni in her arms she went upstairs.

Dev: Abhi insab baaton ko chodo aur meri beti ko araam karne do. Raghav, Doctor ko bulao.

Aurobindo, shocked.

Raghav was about to move towards the telephone when, Aurobindo stopped him.

Raghav: Kya hua?

Aurobindo: Raat ke 1 baj rhe hai Raghav. Konsa doctor abhi ayega.

Aurobindo was scared because if the doctor comes then he might get to know that Rajni was drugged.

Dev : I don't care. Devrat Das ki beti yahan behosh padi hai. Raghav Doctor ko bulao.

Raghav nodded and called the doctor.

Raghav: woh 10 min mein aa rhe hai.

Dev nodded.

Ramesh: Aurobindo beta tumhe bhi ab ghar jaana chahiye.

Aurobindo: nhi uncle mein yahan ruk jaata hoon ...

Lata : hum yahan se sambhaal lenge beta. Kal haldi hai tum dono ki.
Usse pehele dulhan aur dulha nhi milte.

Aurobindo: Par kaki..

Seema,Aurobindo's Mother : Lata ji bilkul sahi keh rhi hai. Chalo abhi.

Aurobindo reluctantly left while Raghav got suspicious of Aurobindo.

Aurobindo while going saw that the doctor who was called for Rajni's check up was his friend.

The doctor entered Das Baadi while Aurobindo thought for another plan.

In Bondita's Room.

Bondita: kya din aa gye hai. Apne hi ghar mein mein nhi jaa sakti.

Anirudh: Shaant ho jao Bondita.

Bondita: Shaant ho jao? Meri Rajni yahan ghumshooda hai aur aap keh rhe hai ki mein Shaant ho jaun?

Anirudh: meri maa Shaant ho jao , aise uchalne se kuch nhi hoga.

Bondita narrowed her eyes but still roamed in her room. Anirudh sighed and sat on the bed.

Som entered the room,closed and locked it.

Som : Rajni wapas aa gyi.

Bondita and Anirudh sighed in relief.

Bondita: Par gyi kahan thi?