8 Year's Later - Apharan.

Note : When Anirudh and Bondita left the house their age was 31 and 26 respectively. Now ,as 8 years have passed their age is 39 and 34 respectively.

                           •☆•☆•☆•

The weather was very pleasant in the city of Mysore. Greenery was spread across. The sun was shining brightly. The sky was filled with white and fluffy clouds and painted with yellow and blue color.The chirping of the birds and the gust of winds passing through was making the scene look more serene.

The women carrying the pots ,filled with water on their head and talking among themselves they walked to their house. Men of the village went for their respective work. Small children playing without any stress or fear. Some of the elderly people who were out for their morning walk , were by now sitting in the tea shop to have their tea.

Apart from all this, Anirudh and Bondita , nothing and changed. Except the family they were craving to have around. Over the years their bond with
people evolved. Bondita and Kaveri had
sour and sweet relationship. Arjun ,  Kaveri , Bondita and Anirudh treated eachother as family. They were there for eachother in all their dark times.
Kaveri had two sons. Ravi being the elder one while manav being the smaller one. When Kaveri and Arjun had come to meet Bondita and Anirudh for the first time , Kaveri was pregnant with Manav.
A small family of seven were happy with eachother.

Present.
Aashiyana.

Bondita: Mishti jaldi taiyaar ho, school ke liye late ho rha hai.

Bani,shouting from her room : Aa rhi hoon maa.

Bondita: Pati babu, aap toh thoda responsible baniye. Late ho rha hai hume court ke liye. Jaldi ayiye.

Anirudh, shouting back : Arre aa raha hoon. Shirt toh pehene do.

Bondita, mummering: Kya hoga inn baap beti ka.
Dekh rahe ho Madhav. Manorama sachme mujhe jaana hai ki tumne kya khaa ke mishti ko paida kiya. Pure din  Ek mendak ke tarah uchalti rahegi par jab school jaane ki baari aaye toh der karegi.

Bani,from behind : Maa meri shikayat mat karo , meri Manorama maa se.

Bondita pinching her nose : Aagyi late lateef. Chalo breakfast karo. Usse pehele..

Bani : Good Morning Madhav baba. Good morning Manorama maa.

Bondita: Very Good. Ab chalo breakfast table pe.

Bani : Okay.
She ran and sat on the table.

Bondita was about to move towards the kitchen when someone knocked the door.

Bondita opened and frowned.

Kaveri, standing with her two sons.

Kaveri: Good Morning Bondita.

Bondita: Good Morning Kaveri. Kya hua?

Kaveri : Tumhe Pata toh hai.

Bondita thinking: Lo aa gyi chudail phirse apne bache chodne. Pagal aurat.

Kaveri: Kuch kaha tumne?

Bondita: Haan...nahi toh. Ravi. Manav. Aao na andar.

The boys ran and sat beside Bani. Bani gave a gentle smile to both the boys while Ravi didn't spare a look at her making her frown. Manav gave a smile to Bani to which she smiled back.

Bondita: Kaveri, chai piyogi?

Kaveri : Biscuit ke saath.

Bondita: Arre ghar pe toh biscuits khatam ho gye. So sad.