Promo.

Bondita: Aap bhi toh ek Maa hai. Maa hoke ek dusri Maa ka dard kyun nahi samajh rhi hai aap?

The woman looked at her thoughtfully and left Bani's hand.

Bani ran to hug Bondita but Rajeev held  Bani. He pulled her and kept a knife under her neck.

Bondita: Rajeev. Bani ko chodo.

Rajeev : Nahi. Mein nhi chodunga.

Bondita closed her eyes and fell on her knees. She held her pallu and asked : ek maa tumse bheek maang rhi hai. Please meri beti ko chod do.

Woman : Rajeev chod de Bani ko.

Rajeev: Nahi Maa. Mein aisa hi apne dhande ko nhi rok sakta.

Bondita: Masoomon ki masoomiyat cheene se kya milega tumko.

Rajeev: Ae zyada bhashan mat de.

Bondita got up and said dusting her hand : Mein vinti ki minaten ki lekin tumne nhi suna.

She took a kerosene bottle and moved 3 times around the Mandir by sprinkling it.

Bondita: Meri beti ko chodo. Warna Krishna bhagwaan ki saugand pure Mandir mein aag lag jayegi.

It was her anger speaking. Not that she wanted to do these. She was an devotee of Krishna but she was a mother. A mother who can sacrifice herself for her child , how can she leave her child in the hands of demons?

Bondita: Mandir ke darwaze band hai. Tumahre aadmi wahan Bahar laachar pade huye hain. Mandir mein aag lagi toh bachane waala koi nahi hoga.

She took a burning diya and walked towards the kerosene path.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kaisa laga?
Did you expect anything like this?

Comments mein batao 😉

Regards,
Your writer.