Lafzon ka Yeh Rishta Nahi.

After the ceremony ended Bondita headed towards her room as Mishti had slept and to not to disturb her sleep she went there. Making her lie on the bed she decided to change herself in a comfortable cotton saree. Thinking this she went inside the washroom.

Anirudh in search of his wife and daughter came upstairs to their room only to find Mishti sleeping. He heard the noise of running water from the washroom and sighed. Taking his clothes he went to his study to change his clothes.

Bondita changing her clothes came out and shut the windows so that the cold winds wouldn't trouble Mishti. Covering Mishti with her little duvet she went to the kitchen to help Naina.

In the way she met Som and Batuk.

Som : boudi kahan jaa rahe ho?

Bondita: Dada woh Naina ki rasoi ghar mein madat karne.

Batuk: Boudi kya hum Mishtu se mil sakte hai.

Bondita: Haan mil toh sakte ho par woh soh rhi hai. Woh bhi bohot mushkil se.

Batuk: Mein konsa usse jagane waala hoon.

Bondita: Chote Zamindaar yaad rahe agar Bani uthi aur royi , toh mein tumhe rula dungi aur ek hafte tak sirf ek roti aur thodi sabzi milegi khaane ko. Meetha toh milne se raha.

Batuk: Boudi kaale paani ki saza de do par mujhse Mera khaana mat cheeno.

But Bondita gave deaf ears to him.
Som laughed and teased batuk.
The famous two entered the room.

Batuk sat infront of the baby and stared at her. Som sat beside and touched the baby's fingers. The little fingers curled around his one finger made the two brothers astonished.
Batuk was staring her fluffy face.
He poked her cheek with his index finger and Mishti squinching her eyes got up.

She stared Batuk while Batuk was giving a toothy smile.

And in a sec Mishti started to cry.

Som : Arre isse uthaya kyun?

Batuk : meine kuch nhi kiya. Meine toh bas iske gaal ko chuaa tha.

Som : Kyun chuaa?

Batuk: Dikhne mein bada soft tha toh...

Som hit his forehead and glared Batuk.
Som held the baby in his arms and asked Batuk to do something.

Som: Gadhe khada kyun hai? Kuch kar na?

Batuk: Dada bachon ke saath Mera ko experience nahi hai. Kaha tha Mera vivaah kara lo lekin...

Som :Bewakoof insaan agar Mishti chup nhi hui na toh teri shaadi mein agle 7 janam tak nhi hone doonga.

Batuk: Arre aisa mat bolo.

Som : Batuk....
He was rocking the baby to make her sleep while Som asked Batuk to dance.

Batuk danced while the baby stopped crying and stared at him. Thinking that the baby has stopped crying they stood in relief only to entertain again.

Naina who was passing by came running as she heard Mishti's cry.

Naina: Mishti roh kyun rahi hai.

Batuk pulled her inside and closed the door.

Batuk: Boudi mishti ko sambhalo na. Roye jaa rhi hai kabse.

Som : Rulane waala kon tha? Mein Boudi ko bataunga.

Batuk: Dada Mera khaana cheene ke liye paap chadega aapko.

Som : Accha abhi bata hoo..

Naina : Arre chup. Bole jaa rhe ho. Bole jaa rhe ho. Mishti ko chup karao.