Pehela Tyohaar Ya Pehela Vaar (2)

While the pooja was on going, kaka requested pandit ji to let the couple put joda's diya in front of the Murti. Pandit ji nodded and asked the same to Ani-bondi to do so.

When the pooja was done, bondita and anirudh were about to leave Madir, when pandit ji asked - aap dono ki abhi shaadi hui hai!?

Bondita and Anirudh on hearing the question, didn't know what to say. Bondita knew that Anirudh wanted to deny but still she somewhere she wanted Anirudh to accept it.Before anyone could say anything, Trilochan kaka said - jii yeh humari ghar ki badi bahu, Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhary hai! He said looking at saudamini. He smirked when he saw saudamini getting jealous.

Anirudh and Bondita were told by kaka to take blessings from Pandit ji. When they bent down, pandit ji blessed them to have a happy married life ahead. Anirudh gave an awkward smile and excused himself as he had some important work. Bondita was also about to leave when pandit ji stopped her and said - sada suhagan raho!

All the villagers were served with delicious food. All the villagers praised the food. Trilochan kaka gave a light smile.kaka gave some clothes and one chandi ka sikka to everyone. They were about to leave when kaka stopped them and asked them to wait till the prasad is served. As kaka told the helpers to serve prashaad, bondita suddenly remembered that she forgot to put sugar in it. She was now tensed and scared to know the reaction of kaka when he gets to know about prashad. Batuk who saw his boudi from far being tensed, decided to ask the reason. He came towards her and stood beside her.

Batuk- boudi kya hua aap pareshaan lag rhi hain!

Bondita - batuk woh prashad mein mein cheeni daalna bhool gyi thi aur ab sab ko jab prashad baanta jaa rha hai toh mujhe yaad aaya ki meine cheeni nhi daala! Ab hum jaante hain ki kaka ko pasand nhi jab koi Pooja paath ke kaamo mein vighna daale! Dar lag rha hai.

Batuk who heard her , decided to tease - haww boudi Yeh aapne kya kiya! Maanta hoon aapko yahan aaye huye 2 din huyen hai par iska yeh matlab nhi ki aisi utt patang harkat karengi! Kaka ko pata chala toh pura ghar sar par utha lenge!

Bondita - sachme!

Batuk- sachme!

Bondita - hey durga maa! Yeh mujhse kya ho gya! Ab mein kya karun!?

Batuk - ab woh durga maa hi jaane!

Bondita - tum meri madat Karona!

Batuk-mein ab isme kya karun! Aurton ke maamle mein mein dhakal andaazi nhi karunga!

Bondita - kyun?

Batuk - tum jo bhi bolo! Mein tumhari madat nhi karunga! Ab maza ayega jab kaka tumhe daantenge boudi!
Saying this he left from there, then a little far from her he turned and said - aapka devar aapki madat karne ke liye humesha hazir hai! He remembered what he did few mins ago.

Flashback
Batuk was passing through the store room when he heard Saudamini murmuring to herself.

Saudamini - Uss bondita ko kya lagata hai! Prasahaad banke kaka aur poore parivaar ka man moh legi woh! Toh usne galat socha hai! Saudamini aisa kabhi hone nhi degi!

Suddenly she took a packet out and said - ab dekhti jao mein kya karti hoon! Yeh pak soda hai! Prashad vanne ke baad daal dungi toh pura prashad kharab ho jayega!

Batuk who heard saudamini was shocked to witness this side of her. He didn't know that Saudamini would be doing anything like this. He knew how much kaka loved his Dharm and Pooja and will not tolerate any mishappenings. Batuk was still reluctant to call bondita his boudi but what he saw today, he was happy that this evil woman wasn't his boudi. But now instead of complain he had to stop saudamini. He thought of something and went towards her.