Study Romance

Kaka clearing his throat: Woh Bani ki neend khul gyi hai. Tum dono ko dhoond rhi thi, lekin humne usse Sula diya hai. Ek baar dekh aana.

Bondita and Anirudh nodded.

Kaka: Aur yeh sab kamre mein karna chahiye. Aise khule mein... shiv shiv shiv.

Anirudh's and Bondita's face turned red.

They headed towards their room but checked Bani in between.
Both Anirudh and Bondita were lost in their thinking while Bani was lost in her sleep with a open mouth.

After making Bani sleep properly, she came back to her room and saw Anirudh already sitting on bed after changing his clothes into a normal kurta. Both gave an awkward smile to eachother and Bondita left for changing her clothes.
Bondita came from the Washroom after changing into a light saree with semi wet hairs. She sat infront of the mirror and started drying her hairs when she felt Anirudh looking at her intently. Bondita looked at the mirror and both had an intense eyelock for sometime. Their revive broke when they heard a thunder outside. Bondita with a blushy face turned and returned to her job of drying her hairs while Anirudh with a shy smile again resumed reading the book.

Suddenly Bondita started sneezing making Anirudh frown and worried at the same time. He went towards her and taking the towel from her hands ,he said wiping her hairs: Kisne kaha tha Barrish ke Mausam mein bheegne ki,kulfi khaane ki ? Aur aise baal dhoke Nahane ki?

Bondita: Mujhe Kya Pata tha ki meri thodi kulfi khaane aur bheege se aisa hoga?

Anirudh: Thodi si? 8 - 8 khaani hai tumne. Yeh thodi si hoti hai?

Bondita looked at him with an innocent face and toothy smile while Anirudh shaked his head in disbelief.

Anirudh: Bed pe Leto. Mein kadha banake leke aata hoon.

Bondita: Arre aap kyun..

Anirudh : Chup. Meri baat sunti toh ho nahi. Yeh baat toh suno. Aur agar sun liya toh jaisa kaha hai waisa karo.

Bondita muttering: Rakshas...

Anirudh raising an eyebrow: kya kaha?

Bondita: Hehe. Jayiye na Pati Babu. Aapke shabdh mere liye aadesh.

Anirudh smiled and went to the kitchen. Bondita stood near the window admiring the rain.

After 10 mins Anirudh returned with the warm glass of Kadha. He saw that Bondita has already slept without covering herself with a blanket. Anirudh looked at her in disbelief and kept the glass on the side table.

Sitting beside her he looked at her face on which Moonlight was falling, making her look more alluring and innocent. He caressed her hairs and cheeks. He felt the cold winds and getting up he closed the window. He slowly called Bondita.

Anirudh: Bondita..Bondita utho. Kadha laya hoon.

Bondita stirred in her sleep and turned to other side. Anirudh sighed and again called her. Bondita frowned in her sleep and held his hand, putting it under her cheek she slept.

Anirudh: Yeh ladki na. Bondita utho.

Bondita: Kya hai pati babu.
She slowly opened her eyes and yawned. Her heart started to beat loudly when she analyzed the closeness.
Lost in his face she got up and leaned to bed rest for support.

Bondita: kya hua? Neend kharab kar di meri!

Anirudh: Barrister madam. Kadha pee lijiye aur so jayiye.

Bondita made faces and nodded in no.
Anirudh showed his eyes while Bondita did the same. Anirudh frowned and Bondita copied him. He scrunched his nose and Bondita did the same. Anirudh got up from the bed and raised his finger. Bondita again copied him.
Anirudh sat on the bed and Bondita too was about to sit when Anirudh pulled her by wrist , and she fell on his lap. Bondita's heartbeat raised. She tried to get up but Anirudh held her waist tightly making Bondita's face close to him. Her soft hairs fell on his face. Her hairs smelt like flowers, a mixture of rose and jasmine. Bondita's face flushed red and she turned to look away when Anirudh held her chin and said in his addictive husky voice: Look at me...