Two Souls United For Forever.

Bondita was standing in the terrace admiring the moon and thinking about the small encounter she had with her beloved in the study. Everytime she thought about it she would blush profusely and covering her face she would utter 'issh'.

She opened her eyes slowly as she felt him near her. She could smell his Musk Perfurme from a distance. Moreover she could understand his footsteps , whenever he is near her or going far away. Bondita didn't have the courage to look behind, instead she smiled to herself and walked towards the railing of the terrace which was covered with small pink and white flowers, and creepers along with it.

Anirudh smirked seeing her walking away. He was well aware of her shyness and innocence. Probably that's why he was falling for her day by day. He took baby steps towards her making her conscious about him.

Bondita took support of the railing and stood again admiring the moon again, who himself was playing a peek a boo with the clouds and stars. The night sky had adorned itself with stars and full moon. A gush of winds passing simultaneously making Bondita's hairs dancing along with it. And that's what was the little weakness of Anirudh.
Bondita was feeling a little cold when she found herself caged in the most protective arms giving her the little warmth she wanted. She kept her head back on his chest while Anirudh's fingers entangled with hers and both of them stood in hug position. Both of them admired the moon.

After standing in silence for sometime Anirudh asked rubbing his fingers on the backside of her palm : Kya kar rhi thi yahan?
He asked nuzzling in her neck , smelling the fragrance which drives him crazy all the time.

Bondita: Ek rakshas se chup rahi thi.

Bondita uttered with closed eyes she felt her cheeks warm and tingles inside her stomach with his mere touch. Her toes curled and gasped at the same time as she felt him kissing her neck.

Anirudh smirked and turned her in a swift holding her by her waist more tightly. Due to sudden movement Bondita opened her eyes and kept her hand on his shoulders on both side.
Anirudh looking at her , held both of her hands and put it behind her back holding with his one hand. His other hands pulled her close by her waist and their noses touched.

Bondita took the initiative and kissed him which made Anirudh look at her in surprise. Nevertheless he kissed her back with same force and the kiss turned out be a passionate one. His hands freely roaming bare waist while her palms clutched his hairs in a fist.

Small droplets of rain fell on them making them realise that it would rain any time. Anirudh being concerned about Bondita's health, pulled back and told ,while catching his breath.

Anirudh: Chalo Bondita. Barrish hone waali hai. Tumhe sardi lag jayegi.

Bondita: Nahi. Aaj mein nhi jaungi. Barrish agar hoti hai toh barrish ka maza lena chahiye. Naa ki kahin chup jana chahiye.

Anirudh: Bondita tumhari tabyat...

Bondita: Aap hai meri tabyat ka khayal rakhne waale.
She winked at him and ran towards the swing and sat on it.

Anirudh smiled to himself and walked towards her. She patted the seat next to her but Anirudh bent down took her feet and kept it on his thigh.

Bondita: Kya kar rhe hai ? Mere paas baithiye na. Pati paer thodi na choota hai.

Anirudh: Kyun na chuye? Pati ke kamar akadi hui thodi na hai.

Bondita giggled and kept looking at him.
Anirudh while taking off the payal said: Aise mat dekho. Kahin pyaar na ho Jaye.

Bondita: Jabse dekha hai tabse pyaar ho gya hai aapse. Ab iss dil ko kaise rokun?

Anirudh: Rokne kisne bola hai?