Promo

Anirudh and Bondita stepped inside the house after they completed the rituals.
Bondita at first went to the room while Anirudh asked her to come after freshening up.

As soon as Bondita entered,the lights went off making Bondita scared.

Bondita: Pati babu..

Anirudh came and whispered in her ears,: shhh.

Bondita freaked out and was about to shout but Anirudh kept a hand on her mouth and said : Shaant ho jao , mein hoon.

Bondita: Aapne Dara diya.

Anirudh: Sorry sorry. Ab aage chalo.

As she stepped ahead she felt something flowery under her feet.
She smiled and walked ahead.

A Portrait covered with a cloth ,was kept where the flowery path reached.

She removed the cloth an was in awe.

The painting which Anirudh had made of Bondita in the absence of her.

Anirudh snaked his arms on her tiny waist and keeping his chin on her shoulder he whispered in her ears : Happy Birthday. Aur...

Bondita turning: Aur...

Anirudh smiled and bent a little.

The clock struck 12 and fe whispered looking at her eyes : Aami Tomake bhalo baashi.

Bondita smiled in tears while Anirudh kissed her forehead.
She hugged him keeping her head on his chest,and whispered: Aamiyo Tomake Bhalo baashi.

The study once again witnessed the reunion of two lovers after 10 long years. The moon shone brightly today.
The moonlight fell on them Making the scene more beautiful .

In Calcutta.

The whole building was burning. The orange flames flowing out of the building . Many deadbodies were lying on the floor. A baby was crying while two person who were parents of the baby girl were seeing her for the last time.

Woman : Iss bache ko leke Tulsipur Roy Chowdhary Haveli jao.

Man : Aur yeh patra Bondita aur Anirudh Roy Chowdhary ko dedena.

Man 2 : Par kahunga kya?

Man : iss patra mein meine likha hai. Bache ko darwaza pe chod nikal jaana.

Two police Man: Wahan rahe woh dono.

Man shouting : Bhaagoo...

The second man eloped successfully while the other two were taken with  the police officer.

Man : Sakhi tumahre Sakha madhav ki aakhri nishaani...tumahre paas ....pahunch rhi hai...

He fainted.

Krantikaaris.