Grihepravesh & Aftermath.

Bondita and Naina stood at the threshold of the haveli crying. They hugged each and every member of the family. Deva and Rajeev hugged Bondita tightly. Dev opened his arms and Naina hugged him.

Breaking the hug Rajeev said teasingly: Nilesh Babu. Meri behen aur apna khayal rakhna.

Naina smiled and nodded.

Dev and Rajeev to Som and Anirudh: Humari behenon ka khayal rakhna warna...

Anirudh and Som bent down and said joining their hands : Jo aagya Prabhu.

All the villagers and the family members laughed.

Anirudh and Bondita sat on one car, along with Bani while Som and Naina sat with Saina on the other.

Bondita and Anirudh stood on the threshold of the house. Kaka did the arti and placed a white cloth on the floor. Bondita smiled and walked inside after stepping into the red water.
Naina too did the same and entered.

Kaka: Aaj kaal raatri hai. Tum log sirf aaj ke liye alag alag soge. Koyli.

Koyli: Ji Malik.

Kaka: Bondita bahu aur Naina Bahu ko le jao kamre mei.

Anirudh: Par Kaka...

Kaka : Chup raho. Aur jao so jao.

Som : Kaka woh...

Kaka : Jao.

Anirudh and Somnath left with a sulking face while Bondita and Naina retired to their room.

Next Morning was going to be hectic.

The whole RC Mansion was decorated like a bride. On the entrance of the house a beautiful rangloni was made of Radhakrishna, surrounded by diyas and flowers. After entering the house, anyone could feel the positive aura around themselves. The house was decorated with red, pink and white curtains. The flowers like marygold and roses  were dangling along the curtain from the ceiling to the end of the curtain. Diyas, lights was all over the house. Few ladies were sent to bonditas room to make her ready for all the rasams that the bride and the groom had to follow. The Ramu Halwai was sent to the kitchen to make the food and sweets so that it could be presented as a prasad to Maa Durga. Kaka and Batuk were instructing every worker batuk saw that the whole  family was busy doing their work he slowly and steadily sneaked out of the hall and went to the Mandir to get one piece of his favourite Kaju katli. As he was about to taste it, kaka stick did its job and the kaju katli fell on the thali again.

Trilochan kaka- batuk yeh karne jaa rhe the?! Tumhe pata hai na pehele Durga Maa ko bhog chadhaya jaata hai phir hun usko kha sakte hai?

Batuk mummuring to himself - pata hai par bhook lagi hai, kya karu mein mar jaaon?

Kaka - yeh kya apne aap se baat kar rhe hai, zara Hume bhi batao hum bhi sune tumhari baatein!

Reeta : Batuk jii...

Batuk: Aaaya...

He ran towards Reeta and said : Kya hua?

Reeta : Woh kaju katli khaani hai. Lao na please.

Batuk : Kaka ne kaha hau ki bhig se pehele nhi kha sakte.

Reeta frowned and saw that Kaka was coming towards them.

Reeta: Kaka sasoor ji. Woh mujhe na bhook lagi hai. Aur mujhe kaju katli khaane ka man kar rha hai.

Kaka: Haan toh bahu Khao na. Kisne mana kiya hai?

Batuk looked at Kaka shocked.

Batuk: Kaka aap? Aapne ....

Anirudh and Som decended the stairs while Bondita and Naina too came down. Four of them stood together, while the photographers clicked the photos.