Little Outburst/Insecurity

It's been a week since Bondita gave birth. Naming ceremony was held and her son was named Rishi. Everything was going smoothly unknown to the storm going to happen.

Sunday.

Bondita Rishi and Bani were sleeping together while the rest were busy doing their work. A man dressed up like a servant came inside.

" Sahab. Kaam ke liye bole the na hum. Aaye hai. Zara koi kaam ho toh bata dijiye."

Trilochan kaka was sitting on the sofa nodded and called Bihari.

" Bihari. Isse ghar ke kaam samjha do. Aaj Mandir se aate waqt yeh hume mila tha. Kaam ki zaroorat thi. Isliye isse humne rakhne ka socha hai." Trilochan kaka said taking sip of his adrak waali chai.

" Ji Malik. Chalo tum andar." Bihari called the man. The man started to observe the house carefully.

In matter of 20 mins the man understood the work and Started to do it. Suddenly he jumped from his place as he saw Bani looking at him.

" Aap kon hai uncle?" Bani asked.

" Beta yeh humare ghar ka Naya naukar. Naam shayad Rajesh hai. Rajesh hi hai na."

Rajesh nodded. He looked at Bondita who was coming down the stairs. Anirudh came from the corridor exhausted.
He sat on the sofa while Bondita sat beside him with Rishi in her arms.

" Bahu laao. Zara Hume humare pote ko dekhne do." Kaka said raising his arms.
Bondita smiled and nodded.
She handed Rishi to Kaka and went to kitchen to help Naina.

Bani ran and sat on Anirudh's lap. Anirudh smiled and caressed her hairs while Bani was busy telling him about her day.

" Baba meine na ek drawing banayi hai. Mein aapko laake dikhaun?" Bani asked

" Haan Lao na. Meri beti kuch na banaye aur mein na dekhun?" Anirudh said pulling her cheeks.

Bani giggled and ran to her room.

Suddenly Rishi started crying.

Kaka " Arre Rishi beta. Kya hua? Shh. Chup ho jao." But Rishi didn't stop crying.

" Kaka laayiye. Mujhe dijiye." Kaka handed over Rishi to Anirudh. Even Anirudh tried to calm his son but he didn't stop crying.

" Yeh toh chup hi nahi ho raha. " Anirudh said.

" Shayad bhook lagi hai isse." Som said.

"Bondita . Bondita"  Anirudh called her.

Bondita came running from the kitchen. She picked up Rishi and tried to calm him but Rishi didn't stop crying.

" Shayad isse bhook lagi hai. Mein isse doodh pila ke aayi." Bondita went to her room while Anirudh sat on the sofa once again.

Bani came and sat beside Anirudh. She was about to show the drawing when
Bondita called Anirudh.

Anirudh without listening to Bani rushed to his room. Bani was little disheartened but shrugging off her thoughts she went to study.

She was moving when Rajesh stopped her.

" Bani betiya? Kya hua?" Rajesh asked sweetly.

" Meine ek drawing banayi thi. Baba ko dikhana chahti thi par Baba ne nahi dekha." Bani said with a pout.

" Arre aree. Yeh toh bohot bura hua. Par Baba bhi kya karenge? Bacha aaya hai na hai ghar mein. Saara dhyaan toh ussi ke upar hoga na." Rajesh said sympathetically.

" Nahi aisa nahi hai. Maa kehti hai. Ek maa ke liye saare bache samaan hai. Ek maa sabko Ek samaan pyaar karti hai. Kisiko zyada ya kam nahi." Bani said with a smile.