Tum Theek Ho?

Anirudh and Bondita were talking on random topics when all the family members started to arrive but our couple were least interested as they were lost in their own conversation until and unless Bondita saw that her Maa was about fall due to carrying heavy bundles of woods. Both Anirudh and Bondita rushed towards her and held in the right moment. Anirudh told Bondita to take care of Maa while he was keeping these woods in the kitchen. As he was about to go, Maa stopped him and said - ladke rasoi ghar mein nhi jaate.

Both Bondita and Anirudh gave a look towards Maa and then at each other. Both nodded and completely ignored what Maa said. Bondita took Sumati Maa inside the hut while Anirudh went towards the kitchen. As soon as Maami saw Anirudh inside the kitchen the tomato which she was cutting slipped from her hand and she stared at Anirudh with wide eyes. Anirudh felt an intense gaze on him, he turned around to look that Maami was staring at him with wide eyes.

Anirudh being awkward- dariyayi ghode jaise kyun dekh rhi hain.

Maami - main toh.. Ek sec aapne kya kaha mujhe? Dariyayi ghoda!! Mein dariyayi ghode jaise dikhti hoon?

Before Anirudh could say anything, he heard someone laughing a loud.
Both Maami and Anirudh went outside to see Bondita outside the kitchen, holding her stomach and laughing.

Bondita - Aapne.. Aapne Maami ko dariyayi..dariyayi ghoda bola..

Anirudh who saw her laughing, smiled and said - maaf karna Maami ji woh kya hai na apko dekhte hi dimag mein Jo aaya woh mooh se nikal gya!

Maami fake smiled, and said - koi baat nhi jamai babu. Waise aap rasoi ghar mein kya karne aaye the? Purush ka rasoi ghar mein aana shobha deta hai
kya?

Anirudh - kyun? Konsi kitab mein likha hai ki hum ladke rasoi ghar ke andar nhi jaa sakte? Hai kya aisi koi kitab? Nhi na! Aur rahi baat mere andar aane ki mein yahan lakdiyan rakhne aaya tha kyun ki maa thak gyi thi aur behosh hone ke stithi mein thi isliye!

Maami went inside by giving a fake smile and mummuring to herself - iss Bondita ke bhagya mein itna aish aur aaram, itna aacha pati kyun mila hai? Meri beti ka bhagya itna kharab kyun hai! Humesha jo jo meine Sampoorna ke liye chaha woh sab uss Bondita ko hi mila! Meine aisa kya kar diya ho meri beti ko aisi zindagi mili.

Maami was so lost in her thinking that she didn't even notice the tomato beneath her feet and she slipped. She shouted"ohh Kali Maa"with hands on her Butt. Hearing the noise everyone surrounded except Som and was shocked to see the scenario. Bondita and Saurav were trying to suppress their laughter while Anirudh looked away controlling his smile. Maama, Sampoorna and Sumati maa helped Maami in getting up. Maami told sampoorna to stay in kitchen as the food was getting cooked. As soon as Maama maami and maa left Saurav and bondita couldn't control anymore and laughed aloud. While Anirudh just chuckled. Sampoorna who saw her husband laughing glared him and scolded him for laughing at his Mother in law but saurav didn't care about it and hified with bondita. Seeing the duo even sampoorna chuckled.

Meanwhile outside Naina's House, somnath was shocked to see the scenario. His fingers curled up and his face turned red due to anger. He went inside the house. The stranger was about to hit Nainas face when som came in time and held.

Somnath-Itni jaldi bhi kya hai? Saari Mardangi Aurat ke upar dikhaoge kya? Zara hum le bhi aazma lo!

Stranger-- tu kon hai? Aur hota kon hai mujhe rokne aur tokne wala? Tu jaanta nhi hai mein kon hoon? Mein iss ghar ka kiraydaar Ramesh hoon! Mein Jo marzi karun, usse apko kya?

Somnath gritted his teeth in anger and with a evil smirk replied - shayad tum nhi jaante mein kon ho?!saying this som hit the face of the Ramesh. He started to him black and blue but the Ramesh didn't seem less fierce. He also fought with som. But soms anger took place in such a way that he would have even killed him. At last being defeated, then Ramesh asked for apology.