Waise Tumne/Aapne Mujhe Maaf Kiya?

The eight questioning eyes were looking at her making her embarrassed. She took a min realise to what she did but she felt calmness evolving inside her when she called him as her husband in front of everyone.Her cheeks turned pink unknown to her and everyone. Her trail of thoughts came to an end when Anirudh snapped his fingers in front of her.

Anirudh - kahan kho gyi?

Bondita - kahin nhi! Kya hua?

Anirudh - kya hua? Kya nhi hua!

Bondita - kya nhi hua?

Som, Naina and batuk thought of leaving the couple alone. They began to buy the essentials.

Anirudh - Bondita! Tumne mujhe sabke samne apna pati bataya!

Bondita - Wohh.. Woh ye log humari baat sune ko raazi nhi the aur baat had se zyada aage badh sakti thi. Rokne ki koshish ki par woh log nhi ruke aur toh aur jo dimaag mein aaya woh meine zabaan se bayan kar diya... Maaf kariyega, meine kuch jaan buchke nhhi kiya.

Anirudh - Ohh.. Theek hai koi baat nhi! Mein agar tumhari jagah hota toh..

Bondita little hope inside her - toh? Aap bhi yahi karte?

Anirudh - nhi kuch aur karne  ki sochta! Woh kya hai na barrister hoon.

Bondita in a sad voice- hmm.

Anirudh - waise woh..

Bondita - kya ?

Anirudh - woh tumne mujhe maaf kiya?

Bondita with little smile - haan.

Anirudh- subha meine woh sab jaan buchke bhi kiya tha! Woh.. He narrated the whole incident.

Bondita - Ohh Acha isliye! Par itna gussa karna sehat ke liye acha bhi nhi hai. Agar aap apni Baat rakhne ka jazba rakhte hain toh Samne waale ki baat sunne ki himmat bhi rakhni chahiye. Jaise aap apne Court mein rakhte hain.

Anirudh - haan.

Bondita - waise meine puri tarike se maaf nhi kiya hai.

Anirudh - matlab?

Bondita - aapko aadha maaf kiya hai meine.

Anirudh - Acha toh puri maafi ke liye kya karna padega?

Bondita - puchka khilana padega! Manzoor hai?

Anirudh - puchka! Chalo theek hai!

Saying this both went to the stall. Anirudh ordered a plate for bondita.

Bondita - aap nhi khayenge?

Anirudh - mujhe yeh sab pasand nhi hai!

Bondita - Arre par puchka khaane se kon mana kar sakta hai! Aapko pata bhi hai Yeh kitna aacha lagta hai khaane mein!

Anirudh - haan lagta hoga par mujhe bhi pasand.

Bondita mummered - ubayu babu!

Anirudh - kuch kaha tumne?

Bondita, instantly - nahi toh! Turning towards the puchka waala she asked him to make spicy puchka.
Bondita was having her puchka while Anirudh was admiring the Fair. He remembered when he was small he, his mother and his father would come in the fair and spend family time. He saw bondita savouring the puchka and making faces while eating it like his mother used to do. He saw a glimpse of his mother. His mother was just like bondita or Bondita was just like his mother. He was in his thoughts when bondita suddenly came and told to open his mouth. Confused, Anirudh did as she said and was shocked when Bondita stuffed a puchka in his mouth. He glared her and having no option he started to eat. Bondita was laughing while seeing him but soon got worried when she saw him coughing. She got a water in a kulhad and made him drink while rubbing his back hesitantly. After making him drink water, bondita discovered that she was too close with him and instantly moved back.