Dukh Bhara Samah.

Bondita was lifelessly staring at the picture.

Bondita- kyun kiya aapne aisa? Aaj man mein kayi share sawaal hain par jawab dene waala koi bhi nhi hai.

She kept the picture aside and stood infront of the mirror.  She saw her maang and touched it. She touched the shakhapola she was wearing. Flashes started to come in her mind. Marraige scenes,Manorama wearing sindoor and shakhapola of Anirudh's name ,her grehpravesh.

A shrill shattering noise echoed in the whole room and the haveli.

The mirror in which bondita was looking was now completely broken and shattered all over the room. The glass bangle's stand was also fell and broke into pieces.

Outside Bondita's room.

Binoy and Trilochan who were passing by,heard the noise and ran towards her room.

Binoy- bondita, bondita darwaza kholo. Darwaza kholo bondita.

Trilochan- bahu,bahu darwaza kholo. Hum tumse aagraah karte hain.

A shrill voice came from inside- mujhe akela chod dijiye.

Binoy- nahi,tum jab tak darwaza nhi khologi,tqb tak daa aur mein yahan se nahi jayenge.

Please,baba. Chod dijiye mujhe akela.

Binoy eyes filled with tears. He looked at Trilochan helplessly and indicated to leave her alone.

A person handing behind the pillar was watching all this. Her eyes were filled with tears.
It was Manorama. She rushed to Anirudh's room and knocked the door.

Anirudh opened the door. His eyes were red due to constant crying, hairs were disheveled and hands were bleeding.

Anirudh- kya hua manorama?

Manorama- Anirudh woh Bondita..

Anirudh, panicking- kya hua bondita ko?

Manorama narrated everything she heard and tears were visible in her eyes while saying.
Guilt was already eating Anirudh from inside. But when he heard Manorama, he completely broke down in front of her.

Manorama closed the door behind her and made Anirudh sit on the chair.

Manorama- Anirudh tum batado bondita ko sab kuch. Woh samajhdaar hai,samjh jayegi. Batado Anirudh. Pyaar se samjhadoge toh koi kyun na samjhe.

Anirudh- nahi ,nahi mein usse pyaar se nhi samjha sakta. Agar pyaar se samjhane gya toh woh phirse patni dharm mein ulajh jayegi.

Manorama- toh tumhe kya lagta hai ,tum jo kar rhe ho kya woh sahi hai?

Anirudh - tareeka bhale hi galat ho,par karne ke peeche ki wajah sahi aur saaf hai.

Manorama- par usse dard mein dekh ke tumhe dard nhi hoga kya?

Anirudh- jeene ki wajah ban yi hai meri. Agar usse dard hoga toh mujhe bhi toh hoga.
Jaanta hoon mein usse. Uske man mein kayi saare sawaal uth rhe honge aur meri raah bhi dekh rhi hogi jawab sunne ke liye par..

Manorama-par?

Anirudh - mein uske sawaalon ka jawaab nahi dunga.

Manorama- kya ? Pagal mat band Anirudh. Tum kya keh rhe ho tumhe andaza bhi hai?

Anirudh- tum jao aur jaake so jao. Raat bohot jo gyi hai. Kal se ek nayi shuruwaat karni hai. Tumhe tumhare muhim ki aur mujhe bondita ko sahi raah dikhane ki.

Manorama- Anirudh..

Anirudh- jao ,Manorama. Please.

Manorama left the room and Anirudh closed the door. He sat taking the support of the door and cried.

Here in Bondita's room,silence was spread all over.Whole room was scattered with broken glass, bangle's.Blood footprints were also visible which had started to dry.Bondita was sitting in a  corner, with closed eyes. No, she wasn't sleeping,rather she was thinking deeply.The flashes were constantly coming in her mind.The windows were open,curtains were flowing as strong cool breeze was coming. The air contained a mixture of sadness,hatred,broken trust and lost love.The breeze was hitting Bondita's face,her facial expression relaxed a little ,but she didn't open her eyes.The street was dark.No lights were there,not even an Animal was present there. The sky was blank. No stars ,no moon.Black clouds had covered the sky.

Two souls were broken.One had broken trust and One had broken hope.People say history repeats. The history repeated but with a different situation.A situation which no one could comprehend. One soul was crying for breaking trust and heart of an innocent while the other wasn't crying but waiting for the person to come and answer her questions. Will he come in time to answer or he will loose something special?

Meanwhile in,Calcutta
Near Telephone booth.

Two drunk men were talking among themselves and playing cards. A person covered with the blanket was sleeping on the bench near them.

Men 1- Iss Angrez sarkaar ke hukum maan maan thak chuka hoon.Arre kheton mein neel ki kheti kar kar ke khet kharab ho gye hain.Sarkaar ki baat na manu toh "kar" badha dete hain aur dungna atyachaar karte hain.

Men 2- aare aami toh bhabchi ki Aamra kokhun aazadi paabo.

Men 1 - jis tarah se stithi utpan ho rhe hain, hume azaadi milne se rahi.

Unknown to them the person  heard their conversation. The person got up and walked through the streets where no one was present,only the dogs were barking.

He utterd under his blanket- Aazadi hume zaroor milegi.

His face hit with parchment of paper where the news was written"Roy Chowdhary ke bade bete ne kiya dusra vivaah."
A light smile appeared on his face and again he utterd-Inqalab Zindabaad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kyun NKyun, na bole mose mohan
Kyun, hai roothe roothe mohan yun
Kaise manaun haye kaise manaun
Kyun, na bole mose mohan
Kyun, hai roothe roothe mohan yun
Kaise manaun haye kaise manaun

Unn bin kate na raina
Unn bin aave na ek pal chaina
Unn bin jiyun toh kaise mein jiyun.. hayee...

Bahe Naina,bhare more naina Juarez
More naina
Moye naina,sunne nahi kehna
Bhare more naina "

•will bondita get answer to questions?

•who was the person who said "Inqalab Zindabaad" ?

Please vote and comment how was the chapter.

Outburst of Bondita would be uploaded tomorrow.