Kismat yaa Saazish

The group of five reached home with a victory smile and relief on their faces. They entered the house , chattering and laughing over silly things. Som and Naina entered the house first,Batuk and Anirudh second. Bondita stayed outside to help koyli as she saw her,falling.
After ensuring that koyli was fine ,Bondita was about to enter the house when someone pushed her aside with force. Bondita with the support of the wall prevented herself from falling.She turned around to see who it was when she saw Saudamini sitting on the floor with her hands on her head. She was shocked to see,her like this . Her head was bleeding.

Saudamini- aahh!

Bondita shocked- didi. Didi aap theek hai na?

Saudamini- haa bondita, theek hoon bas..

Bondita- hay bhagwaan,Kitna khoon bheh raha hai. Rukiye zara..

She was about to ask for help when she saw Anirudh running towards them.

Anirudh- Mini. Mini yeh sab kaise hua ? Tum theek ho na? Kitna khoon bhehe raha hai.
Bondita, bondita jao jaake प्राथमिक उपचार पेटी(first aid box), le aao.

Bondita- Abhi laayi.

Bondita rushed to get the box while Anirudh held Saudamini by her shoulders and her hands ,entered haveli. Saudamini with corner of her eyes saw Binoy smiling at her, she smirked a little and went ahead with Anirudh.

Anirudh made Saudamini sit on the sofa and was waiting for Bondita. The other family members stood confused. Batuk and Naina were standing making faces,Som and Kaka were neutral while Koyli and Bihari were whispering among themselves. Only Binoy was smirking and Smiling.

Bondita came rushing towards Anirudh with the first aid box. She handed the box to Anirudh and sat near Saudamini holding her by her shoulders.
Anirudh cleaned the wound and bandaged it.
Bondita asked Koyli to get water for Saudamini. Bondita made Saudamini drink water.

Anirudh- Mini yeh sab kaise hua?
Bondita tum toh wahan thi na ,toh phir yeh sab..

Bondita- Pata nhi pati babu,mein jab ghar ke andar aa rahi thi toh achanak peeche se kisine dhaka diya. Piche mudi toh saudamini didi neeche giri hui thi ,sar pe hath rakhe.

Batuk mummering to Naina- Giri hui cheez giregi nhi toh kya karegi.

Naina to batuk-giri toh giri, saath mein dimag bhi le doobi.

Batuk and Naina giggled to themselves.Som who saw them, came towards them and said - kya khoosur phoosur chal rhi hai tum dono ke beech.

Batuk and Naina franctically- kuch bhi toh nhi.
Som gave a suspicious look and turned his gaze towards Anirudh.

Anirudh- mini ab toh batao kya hua?

Saudamini- Anirudh woh mein jab ghar ke andar aa rhi thi toh maine dekha ki koi Bondita pe pathar maarne jaa rha tha aur Bondita ko Pata bhi nhi tha kyunki woh ghar ke andar ja rhi thi. Bondita ko bachane ke liye meine usse dhaka maara aur pathar ka vaar apne upar le liya.

Bondita- didi aapne mere liye..
Kyun ye sab .. Aapne apni jaan khatre mein kyun daal di?

Saudamini- didi bhi kehti ho aur sawaal bhi poochti ho? Pagal ho kya?

Bondita- par didi..

Saudamini- chup.didi maana hai na , toh choti behen hui na meri.hmm?

Bondita- Haan.

Saudamini- toh apni choti behen ki raksha karna Mera farz hai na ?

Bondita- Haan.

Saudamini- toh bas ab ,koi sawaal nhi.