Attacked yet Happy.

# unedited chapter.

................................................................................

Anirudh regained his consciousness and looked around to see Bondita glaring him.

Anirudh : Kya hua? Aise kyun dekh rhi ho?

Bondita: Bas woh kya hai na aapki shakal na aaj badi sundar lag rhi hai. Man kar rha hai ki dekhti rahun.

Anirudh looked at her confused while Bondita got up from bed and went to dressing table.

Bani ran inside and jumped on Anirudh's lap.

Bani : Baba, Reeta Kaki baby ke tarah kya Mera bhi koi bhai ya behen aane wala hai?

Anirudh : Arre tumhara bhai toh aa gya na. Reeta ka beta hi toh tumhara bhai hai.

Bani : Ohh ho baba. Pari ne Maa ke pait ke andar bhi toh baby diya hai. Toh uss hisab se Mera dusra bhai bhi ayega na.

Anirudh: Bondita ke pait mein Pari bacha.. Bacha?

Anirudh looked at Bani and then at Bondita. Bondita glared him and took off her jewelleries.

Saina: Bani chal baby ke sath khelte hai.

Bani ran with Saina while Anirudh walked towards Bondita.

Anirudh : Hum kya phirse Maa Baba banne wale hai?

Bondita: Nahi. Pari ne na yeh bacha aise hi laake mere pait mein rakh diya. Kitni pyaari Pari hai na?

Anirudh gave a wide smile and hugged her tightly. He snuggled to her neck and cried. Bondita's eyes turned wet and she caressed his back.

Anirudh picked up Bondita in his arms and rotated her all over the room while she laughed. Anirudh made her lie down on bed and lied beside her. With support of his elbow and turned her face. He kissed her forehead and whispered: Thank you.

Bondita smiled and hugged him, snuggling to his chest.

Bondita: I love you.

Anirudh: I love you too.

............................................................................

Person 1 : Sunna hai Roy Chowdhariyon ki badi bahu, Maa banne waali hai.

The leader smirked and came to light. Aurobindo.

Aurobindo : Maa bane waali hai aur mithayiyan nhi bheji? Yeh toh galat baat hai na!

All the other men looked at him confused.

Aurobindo: Vilayat se aaye hai dono. Andaaz bhi vilayati hona chahiye.

The people around him smirked as they understood the plan.

............................................................................

Many new things were prepared for Bondita as she was pregnant. Just like Trilochan kaka did when Naina and Reeta were pregnant. Be it food clothes etc. Many gifts had arrived from Binoy's business partners while others were friends and family's. Some were English wine, juice, biscuits, fruits etc.

Bondita was being Pamperd by all. She suddenly stood up and ran to wahsroom to puke. Anirudh Ran behind her and patted her back.

Naina : Bondita chal yeh juice peele. Takat ayegi.

Bondita nodded and was about to grab the glass when Saina bumped into Naina and the glass fell.

Naina : Saina yeh kya kar rhi ho? Dekh kar jao aur khelo.