Maaf Kar Do Naa.

Note:unedited chapter.Bear with the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Thank you😬😬

Happy Reading❤

After Saudamini left ,Anirudh was sitting in study with closed eyes.
Somnath who saw his brother sitting idle was surprised but soon concluded that it was because of the happenings in the evening.He sighed and entered the study.

Som- dada.

Anirudh- Haan som bolo.

Som- kya hua?Kya soch rahe hain?

Anirudh-kuch nhi bas ,aaj jo hua woh..

Som-dada ab soch ke kya faida,jo hona tha woh toh ho gya na!
Hum badal toh nahi sakte na. Humare paas jo abhi hai ,ussi ke saath aage badhna chahiye.

Anirudh-haan,waise tum itni geheri baatein kabse karne lage?

Som reminiscing his feelings for bondita and helplessness-waqt deekha deta hai dada.

Anirudh-kya?mein kuch samjha nahi.

Som,shrugging-kuch nhi bas,purani baatein bhool jayiye.

Anirudh-tum theek ho na som?

Som- Haan, dada mujhe kya hua ?

Anirudh-theek hai phir jao so jao,bohot der ho gyi hai.

Som-jii,goodnight.

Anirudh-good,night.

Som going outside and thinking- aap purani baatein bhool jayiye dada aur mein mere jazbaat bhoolne ki.

After the hospital incident,i.e.
when bondita called him Som,he had remembered all the emotions he had for her.He was clearly confused right now,for his feelings.
He went inside his room,opened his drawer and took out the picture of smiling face of Bondita. He smiled seeing her smiling face but then remembered that she was married to his brother.He shaked his head,kept the picture back to the drawer,locked it and laid on his bed.

In Bondita's room.

Bondita wasn't able to sleep.She tried several times.She sat on the bed,thought something and was about to leave the room but took off her payal,kept it on the side table and left the room.

Anirudh too left the room to take a stroll outside when he saw a shadow.
He asked who it is but the shadow of the person didn't reply and moved ahead.He thought it might be some goons who had barged in to collect evidences of the case he is working. Annoyed by this ,Anirudh took a blanket and followed the shadow.As soon as he reached close to the person he put the blanket on it and dragged the wriggling soul inside the study.
After reaching the study he closed the doors.The person tried to release itself but couldn't do so as the hold was too tight and also Anirudh had put a cloth inside her mouth.As soon as Anirudh turned the person,though he didn't leave his tight hold on her hand,he removed the blanket and was shocked to see the person who in return was staring him angrily.

Anirudh- Tum?

Person- nahi ,aapki aatma.

Anirudh- bondita,tum yahan kya kar rhi ho?

Bondita- ajeeb hain aap.Aap hi toh mujhe yahan leke aaye.

Anirudh-mera Matlab tha ki itni raat ko Bahar kya kar rhi thi?

Bondita-meri marzi mein jo karun,aapko kya?

Anirudh-mera ghar hai,mein tumse sawaal pooch sakta hoo.

Bondita-mera bhi ghar hai,mein jahan chahun wahan ghumoon,apko kya?

Anirudh-kisne kaha,yeh tumhara ghar hai?

Bondita-meine kaha,takleef hai aapko?

Anirudh-tum na pagal ho.