They Came Face To Face

Authors provision,

During the rasam Anirudh was trying to talk to Bondita, to apologise for yesterdays incident but he saw bondita being busy with the ladies or precisely the women were dragging her into the gossips. Bondita was trying to escape and this was noticed by Anirudh. He chuckled for the first time after the night. He turned around and sighed and thought that he will talk with her later.

Somnath who noticed all this smiled widely and thought of something but to make the plan take its place he needed someones help. He saw batuk was busy eating the sweets and completely in his world. Som went towards batuk and hit on the back of his head.

Batuk whined and said - kya hai som dada!!

Somnath - kitna khaoge batuk! Sansaar ka Saara khana kha loge! Mehmanon ke liye bhi thoda bachke rakho!

Batuk-dada aap mere khaane peene mein nazar mat lagayiye! Apko sharam nhi aati, Roy Choudhary hoke aise baat kar rhe ho!

Somnath sat beside him- Nahi, nahi aati mujhe sharam! Sharam toh tumhe aani chahiye apne dada se aise baat karne ke liye! Bulaun kaka aur baba ko?

Batuk who was scared of his father said - Dada aap toh bura maan gye! Mein toh bas mazak kar rha tha! Aap bataiye na mein aapki kya kya deva kar sakta hoon?

Somnath told him something on his ears. Batuk who heard him, widened his eyes and he nodded his head in no.

Batuk-dada agar aap bologe toh mein Khaana peena chod ke snyaas lelunga par mein rakshas ki gupha mein nhi jaunga. Saying this he ran away.

Somnath sighed, got up from his seat and he started to look for someone.

Somnath-ajeeb hai, kahan chali gyi?

AS soon as he turned, he crashed with Naina.

Naina spoke with holding her head and glaring him - aapko puri Roy Choudhary haveli mein, mein hi mili thi takrane ko.

Somnath - Arre isme meri kya galti hai? Tum aise achanak mere peeche aaogi mujhe thodi na pata tha!

Naina - toh aapka matlab hai meri galti hai? Haan? Ek sec, aap sahi Keh rhe hai meri hi galti hai mujhe na aapke bulane pe aana hi nhi chahiye tha. Agar yeh sab bondita ke liye nhi hota na toh mein kabhi nhi aati! Mein Ab jaa rhi hoon! Alvida.

She showed her tounge and was about to move away when som held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Somnath--kitna chappar chappar karti ho? Ek baar meri bhi toh sun lo.

Naina who noticed that they were too close, blushed but soon noticed the surrounding, she was afraid what will others think when the people will see them in this way.

She whispered - mera haath chodiye, log dekhenge toh kya kahenge, gaaon ki ladki, Roy Choudhary pe doore daal rhi hai!

Somnath chuckled and asked - aisa kyun bhala?

Naina- zara Dhyaan se dekhiye.

Somnath did not understand at first but soon realised their proximity. He distanced himself and cleared his throat and said - mujhe kuch baat karni hai.

Saying this he dragged her to his room and closed the door before she could react and others could see.

Meanwhile downstairs,

Trilochan kaka - bahu!! Aniruddh!! Idhar aao, hume kuch baat karni hai!

Anirudh who was in study came and stood there firmly waiting for his kaka to say. Bondita who was trying to escape from the ladies, finally managed to do so when kaka called her. She almost ran away from there.