Woh Mere Pati Hain!

Anirudh was little sad because Bondita was ignoring him. Even during the breakfast he tried to apologise to her but she didn't give any attention to it. Trilochan kaka was confused by her behaviour. Batuk was keenly looking at his brother and boudi to know the happenings. Som and Naina who were aware of the situation had a great laugh in their mind. Binoy without having any interest left for his factory after having breakfast and not before asking som to come. Som nodded and asked for his leave. Anirudh also left as he was getting late for his hearing in the court but before leaving he said indirectly to Bondita in front of everyone - jisko mere study mei jana hai jaa sakta hai! All were shocked by his words but thought of not interfering. Batuk also left for his school, trilochan kaka went for some zamindari work and our koyli and bihari left to do their pending work.

Naina thought of doing some paintings. She had intrest in drawing. She took some unused papers which was lying in her room and started to sketch while Bondita had completed all the work and was getting bored. She thought of spending some time with Naina but when she saw she was sketching /drawing she retreated back. She knew Naina doesn't like when someone disturbs her when she is drawing. She was walking through the haveli to look for some pending work but didn't get any. She stopped in front of the study. She felt an urge to go there and read some books. She was about to enter but suddenly the morning incident came in her mind and she turned back only to get crashed to Saudamini.

Saudamini-Arre arre! Bondita dekh ke chalo! Abhi lag jaati toh?

Bondita - Maaf karna didi!

Saudamini - waise tum Anirudh ke study ke bahar kya kar rhi ho? Andar jao na!

Bondita - nhi didi! Mera man nhi hai! Mein kamre mein jaati hoon!

Saudamini--aare aise kaise? Anirudh mujhe bata rha tha ki tumhe kitabein padhna bohot pasand hai! Koi kitab lelo aur padh lo. Akeli is haveli mein kya karogi?

Bondita - nhi didi! Inhe pasand nhi ki koi inki cheez ko chuye! Aur aaj jo hua uske baad toh bilkul nhi choongi inki cheezein!

Saudmini - kyun aisa kya hua?

Bondita - jaane dijiye na didi! Waise aap yahan kaise?

Saudamini - woh mein yahan tumse hi milne aayi thi, kya hai na ki Apne ghar mein mein akeli thi aur kya karti pata nhi tha. Phir yaad aaya ki tum iss haveli mein nayi ho! Isliye socha ki tumse thodi der mil ke baat kar loon!

Bondita - haan haan chaliye na, Baat karte hai.

Koi zaroorat nhi hai! - said the person.

Bondita - Naina!

Saudamini - kya matlab hai tumhara?

Naina with a forced smile - mera matlab yeh hai ki kash aapka sapna pura ho pta par nhi hua kyunki aapke bhagya mein nhi tha! (note the sarcasm)

Saudamini and bondita - kya?

Bondita - saaf saaf kahegi kya kehna chahati hai?

Naina-matlab aap jab ghar se nikli thi tab aapne sapna dekha tha ki bondita ke Saath samay bitaya jaye par woh nhi ho sakta kyunki aapki didaa ghar ke bahar aapka intezaar kar rhi hai!

Saudamini--didaa! Didaa toh mandir..

From outside,
Didaa - saudaminiii jaldi aa idhar, meri tabyat theek nhi lag rhi hai!

Saudamini giving a look to Naina - aayi Didaa!
Turning towards Bondita, said - bondita hum phir kabhi baat karenge theek hai?

Bondita - jii.

Saudamini was moving forward when she stopped near Naina and whisperd - bohot pachataogi!

Naina - mein pachtati nhi hoon, logon ko pchtava karne pe majboor karti hoon!