Bonus Chapter 1 : Ashiyana.

A loud opening of the door voice echoed in the room. The house was filled with dust. Spider webs had formed and some other insects too. But the things were at there place. Bani stood at the threshold of the house with teary eyes.

" Baba ne sach kaha tha. Aur Maa ne theek naam diya tha, Ashiyana." Bani walked inside and admiring each and every corner said
" Bohot saari yaadein Judi hau iss ghar se."

She walked infront of the wall where A drawing was made. Maybe she had made when she was 5 year old. Bani thought when she heard him speaking. She looked behind  and got shocked.

"5 nahi 4 saal ki thi tu. Pagol mein. Apna hi bachpan kon bhoolta hai ?" Anirudh said narrowing his eyes.

" Baba." Bani whispered. She closed her eyes and rubbed it. And again opened only to see no one. Hitting her forehead lightly she turned and put her attention back on the wall. She caressed it and pressed her head against the wall and closed her eyes. Little drops of tears fell from her eyes as she reminisced the past.

Kabhi yaadon mein aao
Kabhi khwaabon mein aao

A 4 year old Bani was drawing some on the paper with crayons. Bondita was in the kitchen making food. Suddenly Bani got up from the floor and walked towards the wall. She sat down, standing on the floor on her knees she started to draw.

She freaked out when Anirudh whispered near her ears.

" Mishti kya kar rhi hai." Anirudh said sitting beside her.

" Mishti drawing kar rhi hai. Maa Baba aur Bani ko bana rhi hai." Bani said in her baby voice with a pout.

" Maa dekhegi toh gussa nahi karegi?" Anirudh asked while raising an eyebrow.

Bani looked at him blinking her eyes and then at the drawing. Anirudh picked up a crayon and gave a wide smile. Bani gave a toothy smile and both Father and daughter started to draw on the wall.

Bondita coughed from behind while Anirudh and Bani stopped drawing. They slowly turned back and gave a little smile to Bondita who was glaring at the duo. Bani and Anirudh stood up and looked at eachother.

" Kya ho rha hai yeh?" Bondita said crossing her arms across her chest.
" Bani bachi hai samjh aata hai par abhi.." Bondita sighed. Anirudh and Bani downed their faces. Bondita walked towards them. She looked behind them and smiled a little. She walked past them and then sat on her knees.

" Bani Mein itni moti nahi hoon. Itna Mota kyun banaya mujhe?" Bondita asked picking up a crayon and drawing on the wall.
The latter looked at eachother shocked and gave a wide smile to eachother. They sat beside Bondita and the trio drew a happy family on the wall.

Kabhi yaadon mein aao
Kabhi khwaabon mein aao

"Maa..." Bani whispered and sat down with support of wall. She stood up and went to her mother and father's room. She looked around and giggled seeing the photos there. She turned and saw Bondita entering with her in her arms. Bondita made Bani lie down on the bed and covered her with bedsheet. Bondita lied beside her and patted her head. Bani snuggled to her chest while Bondita hummed a song.

She remembered that she was scared after seeing a dream. Laughing at her innocence she looked at the scene with teary eyes.

Bani's revive broke and she looked behind her to see the windows making noise. She opened it and a gush of winds flowed making her hairs flutter. Bani closed her eyes and a smile came on her face as she enhaled the scent of flowers. She opened her eyes and turned to see the bed empty. Again tears pooled near her eyes.