New Beginning

Somnath was shocked to see Bondita in such a way. Eyes red, her body shivering, hairs dishevelled. It broke his heart. It broke his heart to his best friend in this way. Suddenly his eyes went to the wound in her hand. He rushed to her and asked,

Som-Bondi yeh sab kya hai! Kaise hua ye? Bata na!

Bondita didn't say anything, rather kept quite and cried.

Som saw her hand was bleeding continuously. He first decided to apply some medicine on her hand first. After cleaning and applying medicine on her hand he saw that her crying had stopped and she was looking at her wound. He slowly asked,

Somnath- Bondi yeh sab kaise hua?

Bondita didn't reply, she kept looking at her wound.

Somnath being irritated by her silence, shouted - Bondita Roy Choudhary!

Bondita startled, said - kya hua

Somnath sarcastically- wow u can speak and hear ?! I thought you were dumb!

Bondita narrowed her eyes and said - what?

Somnath - yeh sab chod aur yeh bata yeh chot kaise lagi?

Bondita sighed and said - Tumhare Dada ke wajah se lagi!

Som-Dada ke wajah se?! Par kaise! Dada kyun tumhe chot pahunchayenge jabki tumhe chot naa lage isliye unhone tumhe samaaj se bachaya?!

Bondita-yeh sab chod aur yeh batao yeh mini kon hai?!

Som was shocked to hear her taking saudamini's name. He looked at Bondita for sometime, then cleared his throat and asked - tumse dada ne kuch kaha kya unke baare mein?

Bondita sighed and told everything what happened.

Somnath felt sad for his brother but at the same time anger because he had hurt his best friend. He felt punching his brother for doing this but controlled him anyhow.

Somnath - Saudamini didi aur Dada bachpan ke sabse pakke dost the. Dono bachpan se ek dusre ke Saath the. Badon ke samne ek dusre ki taraf daari par akele mein ladai karte the. Dhekte hi Dhekte bachpan guzra aur dada Videsh chale gye Barristry ki padhai puri karne. Dono ek dusre se dur hote hi ehsaas hua ki woh dono pyaar karte hai ek dusre se. Dada jaise hi London se aaye waise hi batana chahate the par...

Bondita when heard all of this she felt a pang in her heart. She was guilty that she destroyed everything. Because of her she destroyed three lives. She decided she will leave the house, after talking With Anirudh about this, and wished that he would agree to her, not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow.

Somnath who was aware what was going on her mind, sighed and told - kuch bhi ulta seedha sochne ki zaroorat nhi hai, raat bohot ho gyi hai soja, kal subha tujhe jaldi uthna hai.

Bondita - kyun kal aisa kya hai?

Somnath-Arre?! Ghar Ki badi bahu ho, kal saari rasme hogi, toh jaldi toh uthna hoga na?! Kyun boudi?

Bondita unknowingly blushed a little when he called her boudi! Somnath who saw her, amused, said - bondi tu sharma rhi hai.?

Bondita - mein kyun sharmaungi bhala? Rata bohot ho gyi hai so jaiyiye!

Somnath chuckled and said - Good night bondi!

Bondita - Good night dada.

Somnath stopped in his tracks and asked - kya kaha?

Bondita - kya Dada?

Somnath - tum mujhe dada kyun bula rhi ho?

Bondita - agar tum mujhe boudi bulaoge toh mein bhi tumhe dada bulaungi na?!