Promo

He placed his lips on her while Bondita didn't even get a chance to react. Nevertheless she reacted to the kiss. Both of them got up and Anirudh picked her up once again and made her lie down on the bed. He switched off the light's.

Before doing anything, his voice laced with concern asked : Bondita kya tum taiyaar ho? I mean agar tum...

She placed her finger on his lips and said: Aaj mat rokiye na khud ko. Mein taiyaar hoon. Bohot saalon se meine intrzaar kiya hai.

Anirudh, whispered: meine bhi.

He kissed her forehead. Bondita smiled and lied down. Anirudh hovered her and that night the two soul's got united for forever.

Meanwhile in front of the Jail.

Person : Aah. Barson baad aazadi mili hai. Jashan toh manana padega. Aur Jashan hoga jab unn dono ko maar dunga. Mujhe jail bhej araam se kaise reh sakte hai? Khoon ki nadiyan bahegi tab hi khushi milegi mujhe. Aa raha hoon mein Mr. and Mrs Roy Chowdhary. Tum dono ki maut mere haathon hogi.

He laughed hysterically and walked away humming a tune while the dogs barked behind him.

Promo would come after the marraige track. Update shall be published by today evening or after midnight.

Ab guess karo ki yeh 'person' kon hai?

Till then byee.