Vanvaas.

Everyone and everything was broken.Binoy's one impulsive decision affected many lifes,his too. Though he acts tough infront of everyone but from inside his impulsiveness was eating him. Everyone from the family weren't talking to him which he had already accepted.

Flashback.
Authors provision.

As soon as Anirudh Bondita and other two entered the house , they saw Kaka sitting with some pandit in the hall.
Confused by this , all four of them entered the scene.
Naina stood beside Som and Anirudh Bondita were already standing together. Batuk sat on the sofa eating an apple.

Kaka asked the 2 couples to take blessing from pandit ji and they did the same.

Naina- Kaka sasoor ji ,par pandit jii yahan?

Kaka- arre woh kuch zaroori baat karne ke liye yahan bulaya tha humne.

Anirudh, suspicious- kaisi zaroori baat?

Kaka- tumhare Parivaarik jeevan ko leke.

Anirudh and Somnath eyes become wide and they utterd- kya?

Bondita- kyq hua? Aur yeh parivaarik jeevan kya hota hai?

Naina- Haan meine bhi peheli baar suna hai.

Batuk- Haan kaka, koi khel hai kya ?

Kaka- arre nhi nhi koi khel nhi hai yeh toh..

Anirudh, raged- bas bohot hua. Bondita andar jao.

Som, irritated- Naina tum bhi.

Naina and Bondita- kyun?

Anirudh and Som- kaha na jao.

Bondita and Naina went away cursing their husband's while batuk too left the scene predicting that a storm was about to arrive.

Anirudh and Trilochan kaka had a major fight regarding the so called "Parivaarik Jeevan". Kaka had expected that som would take his side but to his surprise he was with his brother. Kaka tried to make Som and Anirudh in every way but failed in doing so.
As a result, Kaka got defeated and left the place. Anirudh left for his study being angry and Som left for his room.

Anirudh when entered the study ,met with an excited Bondita.

Bondita- Pati babu apko Pata hai..

Anirudh- Bondita abhi jao please.

Bondita, ignoring Anirudh- nhi aap pehele meri baat suno. Aapko Pata hai aaj vidyalay mein na meine adhyapak ke saare prashno ke uttar sahi diye aur puri class ne mere liye taaliyan bajai. Aur isse jyada aachi baaat yeh ki principal sir bhi round par the aur unhone jab mujhe jawab dete huye suna toh unhone bhi mere liye taaliyan bajai.

Anirudh, smiling lightly- very good Bondita. Abhi please yahan se jaogi,mujhe kuch der akela rehna hai.

Bondita- aap khush nhi hai kya pati babu?

Anirudh- nhi bondita khush hoon mein.

Bondita- Pati babu ,agar aap khush hote na toh ab tak yahan mere saath has rhe hote,naach rhe hote. Koi pareshaani hai kya Pati babu.

Anirudh started to get irrited by the word Pati Babu.

Bondita- bolo na Pati babu. Pati babu ..

Anirudh, angrily- kya Pati babu Pati babu laga ke rakha hai. Mana kiya tha na Pati babu nhi bulane ko ,phir kyun bula rhi ho?

Bondita was shocked to see that Anirudh was shouting at her for no reason. Tears pooled up near her eyes and cherry on top , she was mood swings due to her Periods.