Aawaaz.

The next morning, Bondita woke up with a severe headache

Bondita-ahh! Sar mein itna dard kyun ho rha hai.

She went inside the washroom to freshenup. She directly came out in the school dress. She was tying her hairs. After trying it she came down and saw that the whole family was sitting with hands on their head.

Bondita- sab ke sar mein dard hai kya?
Asked Bondita gaining attention of everyone.

Kaka - Haan beta. Oh maa go. Beta ek cup chai bana do na.

Others - humare liye bhi.

Bondita- chai, nhi nimbu paani. Ruko laati hoon.
Saying this she went to the kitchen.

After a while she came back with the glasses of lemon water.

Anirudh too came holding his head.

Bondita saw him and again became expressionless.

Anirudh- Bihari,nimbu paani.

Bihari was in the kitchen ,so Bondita despite not wanting,went towards him and gave him the glass of Lemon water.

Anirudh saw her,gave a little smile to which she ignored , making Anirudh frown.

Madhav came from outside with Manorama.

Kaka when saw Manorama, said - Anirudh tumhari patni aaj kal zyada Bahar nhi jaa rhi?

Anirudh,non-chalantly- Par Bondita toh yahin hai.

All the family members stopped working and looked at Anirudh.
Kaka and Binoy , amused
Som and batuk smirking
Naina being neutral
Madhav and Manorama inwardly laughing.
Bondita with wide eyes was looking at Anirudh.

Bondita- par mein aapki patni thodi na hoon.

Anirudh realised what he said and clearing his throat went inside the study.

Bondita asked for her leave and then Naina and Batuk went to school with her.

The day in the school wasn't good for Bondita. She was quite uncomfortable with all the stares that one of her male teacher was giving her.
She one or two times looked at him accusingly but the teacher pretended as if he wasn't seeing her.

Bondita while returning stopped at a shop,to buy some essentials for school when she felt as if someone was following her.She looked back but no one.Batuk came and asked but Bondita didn't say anything because she herself was not sure.

She reached the Haveli and quietly went inside.She heard some laughing sounds.She looked towards the direction to find a family was sitting and laughing.
Binoy saw Bondita and Naina, he came towards them and said- yeh lo.Naam liya aur haazir hai gye.Yeh rhi meri do betiyan.Bondita aur Naina.

Kaka - Bondita, Naina yeh hai humare dost, yaani ki Madhav ke maata pita.

Bondita and Naina smiled and bent down to take the blessings.