Bonus Chapter 2 : History Repeats.

Bani was waiting for Rishi who was no where to be seen. She was continuously looking at her watch and at the door, to see her little brother but alas, she wasn't able to see his shadow too.

A quivering voice caught her attention and she turned to look Somnath and Naina, walking with their sticks. Their hairs had turned gray. Naina was wearing a simple salwaar while Som had started to wear dhoti and kurta. Thin framed spectacles on their nose. A small blush had crept on Naina's wrinkled cheeks, while Som was whispering something.

Behind them, came Batuk and Reeta, who were fighting among themselves or, to be precise Reeta was scolding Batuk while he had hung his face down.

A smiled came on Bani's face and she again turned to look back at the door. Som noticed her and said " Bani. Beta kya hua?"

"Kaka. Dekhiye na. Chotu ab tak nahi aaya."
Bani said with a worried tone.

" Rishi ne Dada pe gye hai, kar raha hoga kisi se tark." Hearung Som everyone laughed while Bani just smiled. Som called her and made her sit.

" Chalo tumhe ek kahani sunata hoon." Som said sitting beside Naina and looking at her while she looked at him cluelessly.

" Kaka. Yeh meri umar nahi hai ki mein kahani sunun." Bani said frowning.

" Umar toh tumhare Batuk Kaka ke bhi nahi hai, Ki woh iss umar mein chocolate khaye. Jaanti ho na, kaise raat ko chuhe ke tarah kitchen mein jaake sab khaa jaata hai." Som said while Reeta who heard this beated Batuk.

" Diabetes hai aapko. Aur yeh jaante huye bhi aap meetha khaa rhe ho? Sharam nahi aati?" Reeta scolded with her cracking voice while Batuk glared Som and downed his face.
Seeing him, all laughed while Reeta continued to scold him.

" Kaka. Konsi Kahani yeh toh batao." Bani said being little curious.

" Tumahri Maa, Naina aur Meri kahani. Humari kahani. Hum kaise mile the, Woh waali kahani." Som said with a sad smile.

Bani looked at Naina and Som curiosly, while the latter smiled and started to narrate.

Flashback.

Young Som was in Devipur with his friend, Ashish. Ashish had brought Som after Som insisted him to so. As the village people saw Som, everyone bowed down and gave respect while the latter gave an awkward smile and asked them to not to do so.

Som and Ashish were sitting near a riverbank and were eating raw mangoes when someone hit a stone at Som. Rubbing his head, he looked behind to see Naina standing with one hand on her waist while the other hand was holding a stone and a smirk was playing on her face. But soon she frowned when Bondita hit her from behind and at that moment, itself Som was lost in Bondita's face.

" Yeh ladki pagal hai. Shoma Koro!(please forgive)" Bondita said holding her ears.

" Aye Naina, Bondita. Jaanti nahi kya, ki yeh Zamindaar ke bete hai. Aise hi kaise pathar maar sakti ho tum?"  Ashish said irritated.

" Aye mote. Zamindaar ke bete ho yaa chachundar ke. Tum dono humari jagah pe baithe the. Hatane ke liye yeh sab kiya. " Naina said proudly making Ashish frown while Som and Bondita laughed.

" Maafi chahiye toh, dosti karni hogi. " Som said forwarding his hand. Bondita and Naina looked at Som and at his hand, then at eachother.

" Som pagal ho gye ho kya? Ladka aur ladki dost hote hai kya? Upar se tum ucchi jaat ke log, aur yeh neechi jaat ke." Ashish asked.

" Kyun nahi ho sakte? Dost bana kya paap hai?  Aur agar mein neeche jaat ki hoon, toh tum bhi toh neeche jaati ke huye. Tumne kyun dosti ki?" Bondita asked crossing her arms across her chest.