[47] Remedial Hell

"Aren't you supposed to be in your remedial lessons right now?"

At the unamused voice of Momo, you sunk deeper into the steaming water, pouting. "I worked so hard today, I don't want to do actual schoolwork too!"

After dinner, you had bolted straight to the hot springs before Aizawa could drag you into, as he called it, "remedial hell". After all, it's not like he could bust down the door in here, that would be super inappropriate! Plus, you always welcomed girl time, especially since the girls of Class 1-B had also joined in. They were all super nice!

Honestly, this was an amazing idea, you just felt a bit bad you forgot to drag Mina here, too.

Rest in peace, Mina... You'll be missed.

To your left, Tsuyu gave a small "ribi" of disapproval. "When Aizawa-sensei finds out, he's going to be really mad. Are you sure you want to get into more trouble, [Y/n]?"

You huffed, your lower lip jutting out as you pouted more. "It's just . . . I don't have time to focus on needless schoolwork, yanno? I want to spend all of my free time training, because sooner or later I'm going to run into Hisoka and Pariston again, and I have to be strong enough to defeat them . . . !"

Ochaco peered over from where she was sitting, eyebrows furrowing slightly. "You're really worried about this . . ."

"It's to be expected," Momo replied for you, wading over to where you were at. "I haven't met this 'Hisoka', but from what you, Uraraka, and Midoriya have shared, I can understand the fear." Giving her a thankful look, you nodded once.

"And let's keep it that way. I don't want anybody else here meeting Hisoka."

For a moment afterwards, it was quiet, before one of the 1-B girls spoke up. You remembered her - Itsuka! She never stood for Neito's shenanigans, and for that, you respected her.

"I hope this isn't a delicate topic, but what is it like? Being in a different world and all?"

All eyes were on you, and you would have bet everything that anybody who could hear on the boys' side was probably eavesdropping. Not that that bothered you, so long as Mineta didn't try anything again.

Scratching the side of your cheek, you gave a somewhat awkward laugh. "I mean... Where I come from, everything is so different. Our written language is super different, and from what I've seen, the latest technology in my world comes from the 1990's here."

A girl whose name you were pretty sure was Yui hummed, facial expression staying the same the entire time. "That must have been quite the shock when you appeared here..."

You nodded profusely. "Yeah! But not everything is like that! We don't have airplanes, our air travel is in blimps, and we've never been to space! Also, very little of our world has been traveled. Our "known world" is actually in the middle of a large lake, surrounded by the Dark Continent."

You didn't blame the incredulous glances you received, considering it was so different and out there compared to this world, where everything has already been discovered.

The next one to speak up was Momo, who was clearly already trying to remember everything that you were saying. "How has your world not been fully discovered, yet?"

That was a good question — and for once, you actually knew the answer. Maybe not the entire answer, actually, but you had read enough about the Dark Continent to know the basics and the Five Expeditions.

"We have a lot of magical creatures in my world," you started to explain thoughtfully. "The Dark Continent has all of the most dangerous ones, though. We've sent expeditions there in the past to try and retrieve plants and other resources, but each time they go, they don't come back. So far, they've been dubbed as the Five Calamities.