[Q&A AND END NOTE]

shout out to @ koyume on Quotev for this bombass fanart of the HxH True End!

—·—·—

Q: what if mafia auA: A mafia AU of Reason, huh... Goodness, that sounds like a mess. I mean, this is already a crossover isekai that incorporates two extremely detailed power systems (nen and quirks) as it is... But if Reason were a mafia, I'd like to think that the HxH and BNHA universes are their own mafias. Like, the Phantom Troupe and League of Villains are two powerful gangs that don't fuck with each other; U.A. is an elite high school that frowns upon the mafia issues; the Zodiacs and Hunter Association are technically mafia but say they are not and they work with the police to take down the bad mafiosi. Oh, and super powers wouldn't exist because that is already way too much to work worth. Oof.

—·—·—

Q: What was your favourite ending to write? Can I get a hug? Also sending lots of love to you as a thank you for writing amazing books :DA: Yes! You can get a hug! 🥺 And thank you so much! Out of the individual character endings, I think Todoroki's or Mina's! I had so many ideas for them being in the HxH universe, and I'm sad I never had time to expand on that! Out of them all, though, I loved the HxH true end the most. I like that MC went back to her world and wanted to focus on her life first and romance later. But I think it's also because I liked writing that last scene with MC and Killua where they said 'goodbye' to Gon!

—·—·—

Q: Hi!!!! What website do you write on the most? Can I get a hug? :DA: Hi there!! I write on Quotev the most as it's the website I am the most used to. I think I prefer updating on Wattpad the most, though. I like the feature where you can comment on paragraphs throughout the chapter, and people over there are more reactive/I get more comments on that website over Quotev, AO3, and Tumblr.

—·—·—

Q: will you make more hxh and bnha crossovers?A: Besides Make My Story, I don't think so! I really like the concept of both Reason and Make My Story and am proud at how far both ideas have come, but outside of these two stories, please don't expect any more crossovers of these two fandoms!

—·—·—

Q: rereading your story and was wondering what you think of all the y/n simps lolA: It's kind of shocking on Wattpad?! There are SO MANY MC simps on there and it floors me. I would like to know why y'all love how she was written so much, especially in the beginning!

—·—·—

Q: How did you write reason? Like, did you plan anything out? Also, how did you come up with the idea for the story and for y/n's character?A: Hahahaha, about that... Reason was never planned out too much. The idea for the story itself came up from a conversation my brother and I had about the power systems and which world would solo which — my brother is still a firm believer of quirks beating nen, but even before this story I was like "nah, HxH solos". Writing this fic and doing so much research about nen and quirks has only furthered my belief.

Before this fic, I hadn't touched fanfics in a loong time, especially not reader inserts. Posting this fic was a daunting task, and I figured I would maybe get five chapters in before never updating it again. I never expected it to get so popular, and so when people started reading it, I went back and storyboarded everything based on what I had already written so far.

As for the concept of MC... I loved the idea of the Dark Continent and Nanika being an Ai lifeform, but unfortunately we never got to see more about it thanks to the never-ending hiatus of Hunter x Hunter. I needed a solid reason (lol) as to why and how MC wounded up in a different world. Even if I wasn't sure that this fic would ever get finished, I wanted to be prepared. I was so excited when the day finally came to FINALLY reveal Ai and MC's past, as I had been sitting on it for at least a year!!!

—·—·—

Q: What if MC was originally from the mha world but went to the hxh world? How would that turn out? Would it be more chaos or less chaos than on on this story? Also would it be easier for her to master nen?A: Good news, young Padawan — I have a story exactly like this called Make My Story! It's where MC is from the BNHA world with a bombass quirk called "Medusa" and winds up going to the HxH world! And spoiler alert; nen is hard as fuck for her to master. It's a bit less chaos since she's not a feral gremlin like the MC of Reason, and the story is definitely in its baby stages, but please go check it out and support it if you are interested!

—·—·—

Q: what's a lesbian and why are they cottagecoreA: It's a country, I think, and idk, I'm not here to judge aesthetics 🤨

—·—·—

Q: what do you think a poly kurapika and todoroki with reader would be like?any other crossover poly ships?A: This is such an interesting concept... I think Kurapika and Todoroki are very logical and wouldn't clash often, so if you somehow wound up in a poly-ship with them, it'd certainly be interesting, but calm and not very chaotic. As for other crossover poly-ships... If Leorio were to be in a poly-ship with MC and somebody else from the BNHA universe, I'd like to think Hawks or Nejire. Leorio is 19, so definitely not anybody from Class 1-A. I'm leaning more towards a Leorio/MC/Nejire rather than Hawks though. Other poly-ships that may (or may not) work??

Chrollo/Older (or diff) MC/Mr. Compress
Hisoka/Older MC/Shigaraki (or more like, if Shigaraki was dating somebody, Hisoka would toy with them out of amusement)
Cheadle/Older MC/Aizawa
Kurapika/MC/Deku

—·—·—

Q: wait so is your mom really going to read this? what does she think about you writing fanfics? helpA: Yes, she is :') I'm so highkey nervous lol. And she doesn't care; of course, she hasn't read any of my fics yet (sweats at Midnight Resolve chapter 25), but she thinks it's cool that I write and that a lot of people somehow seem to enjoy my writing? Plus my mom plays otome games like Amnesia: Memories so she's got no room to judge.

—·—·—

Q: Are you done writing fics?A: Nope! I have so many more planned, don't worry! Actually, maybe worry a little. ♥

—·—·—

I'm sorry if I missed any questions, but thank you all so much for the support!

Before I go and officially end this, I just wanted to drive home that your support really means the world for me. When I first published this fic, I had about 100 followers on Quotev and hadn't written an actual fic in years. I was nervous, but more than anything, I didn't think anything would come out of it. Here I am, two years later with so many published fanfics, followers, and with this particular story blowing the fuck up on Wattpad and Quotev. Like, I'm still baffled at my Wattpad rankings. I somehow made #1 in #crossovers, #hunterxhunter, and #hxh, as well as #2 in #bokunoheroacademia and #4 in #bakugou.

I couldn't have done any of this without my first supporters for this particular fanfiction, so when I say "thank you", I really mean it. To the people who've drawn fanart, the friends I have made and the stories that I've somehow inspired (seriously, I reread my messages of people asking me if it's okay if they do spin-offs or let me know that I inspired them). It's all surreal, and your guys' comments have never made me happier. I'm so glad to have started writing on here, and I hope to continue to write fanfics that make everybody laugh, and cry, and as one comment put: "this story has my butt constantly clenched". No, seriously, this is one of my favorite comments on this story to date.

Anyways, just. Thank you. Seriously.

You guys mean the world to me, and this fic would have never gotten so far or finished without your support.

I love you all, and for the last time you'll hear me say this here....

Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay hydrated!

♥ millie