7"

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus shouted running down to the gryffindor table and sitting in between Viola and Neville

The surrounding Gryffindors all huddled around him and his copy of the daily prophet.

"Who?" Ron called from down the table

"Sirius Black!"

Harry, Ron and Hermione all looked at each other worriedly before shuffling over to have a look.

"Dovetown? That's not far from here!" Hermione announced reading the article as Harry put his hand on the table to keep himself steady, hovering over Viola in the process.

His hair ticked the back of her neck and his tie hung in-front of her face, obstructing her vision. She could smell his strong scent of ginger and broom polish. And She hated it.

"Five feet at all times Potter!" She snapped making Harry back away, a scowl on his face as he put his hands up in surrender before moving to sit down next to Hermione.

"Y-you don't think he'd come to Hogwarts?" Neville asked worriedly.

"There's dementors at every entrance. He's already slipped past them once" Viola quipped, studying Harry, hoping to see some kind of worry across his face "who's to say he won't do it again?" She shrugged casually "but don't worry Nev, it's not you he's after" she smirked.

"That's right" Bem said "Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your barehands"

"You're done in for" Viola laughed at Harry

"Shove it Lupin" Harry mumbled looking down into the manic eyes in the picture of Sirius Black.

"Viola! You're late" Professor Lupin sighed as he watched his daughter slip into the classroom "where have you been?"

"Oh you know, just doing Viola things...professor" she winked to her father.

Remus sighed, "back to the lesson" he announced as a cupboard, that was in the middle of the classroom, rattled violently "intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?"

"That's a Boggart, that is" Dean shouted

"Very good! Now, can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"No one knows" Viola said "Boggarts are shapeshifters, taking the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-"

"Terrifying. Yes" Remus interrupted

"I wasn't finished but whatever" Viola mumbled as Seamus snickered beside her.

"Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart.let's practice it now. Without wands for now. After me... Riddikulus"

"Riddikulus" the class chanted back

"Very good. A little louder. Be very clear. Listen, Riddikulus"

"This class is Ridiculous" Malfoy sneered in the corner.

Viola whipped around instantly standing face to face with the boy.

"Want to say that a bit louder Malfoy?" She sneered challengingly, making him back away a little from her obvious anger.

"Er...no"

"Didn't think so" she rolled her eyes backing away as Professor Lupin continued his teaching.

"Well, so much for the easy part. The incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart is laughter. You need to force it to assume the shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain... Neville, will you join me please?" He asked a worried looking Neville as he stepped forward out of the crowd of students while Viola nodded at him encouragingly.

"Now Neville, what frightens you most of all?"

"P-Professor Snape" he mumbled quietly as the rest of the students started laughing. Viola shot them heated glares making them stop laughing at him.

"Professor Snape.. he frightens us all" Lupin smiled as he agreed "and you live with your grandmother"

"Yes, but I don't want that Boggart to turn into her either" he replied fiddling with his robes sleeve.

"No, it won't. I want you to picture her clothes very clearly in your mind. Now, when I open that wardrobe, here's what I want you to do. Excuse me" he said as he walked over to whisper in Nevilles ear "imagine Professor Snape in your grandmothers clothes. Wand at the ready, one...two...three"

Viola watched on nervously for Neville.

The door swung open and out stepped Professor Snape.

"Think Neville think"

"Riddikulus!" He shouted pointing his wand at the Boggarts causing Professor Snape to appear in his grandmothers clothes as the class laughed.

"Everyone form a line!" Lupin shouted as everyone hurried to get to the front. "Everyone, picture the thing you fear the very most, and turn it into something...funny"

Suddenly Viola was up. So far there had been Spider to snakes to scorpians. Viola knew what she feared the most.

Suddenly her mother and father stepped out of the cupboard. Professor Lupin eyes widened at the copy of himself. A full moon started to appear in the sky as Remus' body started to slowly disintegrate leaving just a pile of dust on the floor while her mother cried and screamed at the sight. It was enough for the girl to stumble backwards before raising her hand to yell "Riddikulus!" Making her mother and father stand up wearing hilariously funny sun hats and sunglasses.
With her hands shaking she quickly made her way to the back of the line to stand with Neville as she watched Seamus and Dean tackle the Boggart.

Suddenly, Harry was at the front of the line. His wand out and pointing at the Boggart. Professor Lupin who hadn't been paying attention had turned around quickly and jumped in front of the Boggart as it changed into a dementor. Standing infont of the Boggart it quickly changed shape into his biggest fear.

A full moon hung in the sky, on the wet grass laid Rosaleé and Viola. Unmoving and bloodied. Their blond hair matted and muddy. Their once glowy skin , pale and sickly.

"Riddikulus!" He shouted as the full moon turned into a balloon and wizzed around the classroom and straight back into the cupboard. "Sorry about that, collect your books from the back of the class. That's the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry!"

The class quickly left as Viola lingered behind. Once Harry, who was the last to leave, walked through the door, Viola threw herself into her fathers arms.

Remus gladly embraced her tightly, stroking her hair.

"I love you dad" she muffled into his robes

"I love you too vi" he smiled back

"Thanks for the great lesson. Don't worry about Malfoy. I could easily beat him up. Have you seen my right hook ? He wouldn't even see it coming" she warned into his robes

"I'm pretty sure your mother has said exactly the same thing before" he laughed

"Great minds think alike"

"Great is pushing it a little bit Vi. More like insane"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I love Vi, Rosa and Rem too much.